No announcement yet.

Malaysian airline goes down in Ukraine, all 295 dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
    It's not viable to confront Russia militarily, but economic and political actions are a must. Trade sanctions, asset freezes, travel bans, cutting it off from banking channels in the West the way Iran was.

Those steps would hurt. International money is always important - esp for an economy like Russia that relies on energy exports.

what happens if they continue to shoot down planes / arm people to do it?

ukraine is no longer a safe place to fly. it's very important airspace for travel from europe to the east, and it's huge.

Comment

• Obviously airlines will avoid Ukraine now.

Every airline I can think off has announced they are avoiding Ukraine now.

Comment

More like hand the guys who fired it over or those billions are frozen and you'll never see them again.

that sounds like something putin would do.

have you heard the story about how putin got a superbowl ring?

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post

that sounds like something putin would do.

have you heard the story about how putin got a superbowl ring?
          Nope, do tell me.

Comment

Nope, do tell me.

robert kraft, owner of the patriots, showed putin his superbowl ring. it went missing .

"I took out the ring and showed it to [Putin], and he put it on and he goes, 'I can kill someone with this ring,'" Kraft said. "I put my hand out, and he put it in his pocket, and three KGB guys got around him and walked out."

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
              robert kraft, owner of the patriots, showed putin his superbowl ring. it went missing .

"I took out the ring and showed it to [Putin], and he put it on and he goes, 'I can kill someone with this ring,'" Kraft said. "I put my hand out, and he put it in his pocket, and three KGB guys got around him and walked out."

In Russia, ring wears you!

Comment

• i had never actually heard kraft's quote about the situation until you asked about it.

"i can kill someone with this ring."

that dude is a world leader. he's one of the 10 most powerful men alive.

you can't make that sh#t up. he probably iddn't care about the diamonds and platinum in the ring, only that he could beat some ass with it

Comment

• He's like a Judo 8th Dan or something.

Comment

• Putin, as usual, seems to be trying to deflect the blame to Ukraine.

http://time.com/3003520/malaysia-air...e-crash-putin/

Comment

• Also, this poor ****ing lady.

Comment

Working...
                      X