No announcement yet.

My top 5 NBA shooting guards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Lol I know you're doing your thing and messing around, but people really think that.

Nevermind that Kobe has averaged 5 dimes in his career, pretty good for a 2 guard.
    he's no Magic Johnson but he was a good passer for his position. He literally live by the "shooting" guard position though. and i admire his courage on having the huevos to take crucial shots.

he never pass those dying seconds shots even if there are 5 opponents in front of him. that's how brave he is and that's where the haters put him on "not passing" guards category .

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
      he's no Magic Johnson but he was a good passer for his position. He literally live by the "shooting" guard position though. and i admire his courage on having the huevos to take crucial shots.

he never pass those dying seconds shots even if there are 5 opponents in front of him. that's how brave he is and that's where the haters put him on "not passing" guards category .
      Can't disagree with anything you said.

Comment

Kobe Bryant
        James Harden
        Klay Thomson
        Demar DeRozen
        Nick Young

Pretty much anyone from CA and/or has connections to LA in some way.

Don't care about the rest.
        Last edited by F l i c k e r; 07-16-2014, 11:00 PM.

Comment

No love for Monta Ellis?

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post

Harden was horrendous in the '12 finals. I can't recall him coming up clutch in the playoffs. He hasn't shined on the biggest stage.

Comment

I just can't put James Harden #1, because of that atrocious defense, but then again I can't really think of someone that's for sure better than him, even with his awful defense.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                No love for Monta Ellis?
                Was going to but he's from Mississippi and plays for dal. So nope.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                  No love for Monta Ellis?
                  he was 6th on my list but the OP ask for 5 only..

and i never rated kobe coz he was not able to play last year..

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                    Harden was horrendous in the '12 finals. I can't recall him coming up clutch in the playoffs. He hasn't shined on the biggest stage.
                    He killed the Spurs in the '12 WCF. That's the only time I can think of where he was clutch.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                      harden is not a no. 1 superstar.

he's more a star supporting cast like in okc.

Comment

Working...
                      X