No announcement yet.

My top 5 NBA shooting guards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    **** forgot about DeRozan. He's definitely a Top 5 SG. Take off Klay Thompson from my list and put him up there.
    How Could you forget about DeRozan

Comment

Seems as though everyone forgot about DeRozan except me.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        I don't care if he is Retired but I will do lists for Active and Retired

Retired
        1. Michael Jordan
        2. Jerry West
        3. Allen Iverson
        4. Clyde Drexler
        5. Reggie Miller

Active
        1. Kobe Bryant
        2. James Harden
        3. Bradley Beal
        4. Lance Stephenson
        5. DeMar DeRozan
        Whoops I completely forgot about DeRozan. That's what happens when you play in Toronto.

Harden
        Thompson
        DeRozan
        Beal
        Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
          Whoops I completely forgot about DeRozan. That's what happens when you play in Toronto.

Harden
          Thompson
          DeRozan
          Beal
          Johnson
          LOL, I forget about Toronto a lot too. What I don't forget about is Mad Skill.

Comment

NBA has a plethora of PGs and Forwards. it seems "Shooting" guards are a dying breed as "combo" guards are the norm nowadays. you can see the likes of dragic, curry and westbrook being a do it all guard.

when you have harden as the top SG, you know you're thin of it..

i miss the tmac and kobe days where wade, ray allen, joe johnson and some notable names were the top SGs.

but to name 5, i would say
            harden
            wade
            beal
            derozan
            hayward

which would change in a couple of years to

wiggins
            oladipo
            harden
            exum
            lavine

Comment

What's with the Harden hate???

The guy isn't Kobe Bryant or anything, but dude dropped 25 a game, plus 4 boads and 6 dimes.....and people say he doesn't pass???

Comment

What's with the Harden hate???

The guy isn't Kobe Bryant or anything, but dude dropped 25 a game, plus 4 boads and 6 dimes.....and people say he doesn't pass???
                Har en doesn't have a "D".. an orange cone is as effective as him..

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                  Har en doesn't have a "D".. an orange cone is as effective as him..
                  He's lackluster on D no doubt, but people love to say he doesn't pass but he's averaged 6 dimes a game since joining Houston

I'm just saying people talk about him like he's Joe Johnson level or some ****

Comment

He's lackluster on D no doubt, but people love to say he doesn't pass but he's averaged 6 dimes a game since joining Houston

I'm just saying people talk about him like he's Joe Johnson level or some ****
                    harden is a good playmaker. anybody who says he doesn't pass confuse him of kobe maybe..

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                      harden is a good playmaker. anybody who says he doesn't pass confuse him of kobe maybe..
                      Lol I know you're doing your thing and messing around, but people really think that.

Nevermind that Kobe has averaged 5 dimes in his career, pretty good for a 2 guard.

Comment

Working...
                      X