No announcement yet.

I think I might go both ways.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
    There are multiple atrocities being carried out by "Christians" look at Africa, genocide and hate crimes against gay people are no less barbaric than those equally horrific acts carried out by supposed Muslims.
    Tarring a massive religion with such a broad stroke is naive and dangerous.
    It only aids to add to animosity.
    Most of this boils down to politics under the facade of religion.
    africa will be africa.

whether fckers are christian, muslims, or atheists.

Islam deserves to be tarred. you have to fight fire with fire when it comes to insane muslims.

they deserve it. look at their countries, their society. there's a reason why the arab spring happened and it was in essence a referendum on how Islam treats its people.

Comment

With science and technology getting closer and closer to the origins of how this whole thing started, it does make me wonder.

Could there be a creator?

I'm a big "not sure" on that one.

Could a being that powerful actually give a shit about some monkeys on this mudball praying to..."it"? If that being is omnipresent, and all knowing?

Guess it's possible.

I think it's a pretty much certainty that there is life outside our solar system, galaxy, cluster, whatever.

Does Glorp the 23rd Galactic ruler of Bleeborp get more play from this "being" then us on Earth?

Do we just die, and never wake up from the deepest sleep?

Will I see my grandmother from my moms side, my grandfather from my pops side, Dizzy Dog, Derek, Paul, and Mike when I enter the gates?

Do I even deserve to enter said gates?

What if all of the above mentioned happen to be in hell?

What kind of fucked upped homecoming would that be?

I'm drunk at 10 o'clock in the morning. Don't mind me.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
        africa will be africa.

whether fckers are christian, muslims, or atheists.

Islam deserves to be tarred. you have to fight fire with fire when it comes to insane muslims.

they deserve it. look at their countries, their society. there's a reason why the arab spring happened and it was in essence a referendum on how Islam treats its people.
        And here any sensible debate ends.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger Nasty View Post
          What time zone are you in? It's only 8:42 where I live. Lol
          GMT +8 is the timezone for western australia, it is the opposite of where you live.

It was 842 pm when I posted yesterday.

Comment

I purposely made the title that way so I can get people in the thread. BS members are suckers for titles like this.
            stfu trig

You know damn well this was your coming out thread and you realized at the last minute that that was a bad idea so you edited it.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
              stfu trig

You know damn well this was your coming out thread and you realized at the last minute that that was a bad idea so you edited it.
              Moron, when you edit a post it usually says "Edited" at the botttom. You failed you horse humper.

Comment

Moron, when you edit a post it usually says "Edited" at the botttom. You failed you horse humper.
                You can edit a post within 2 minutes and it won't say anything lol Why is your thread so short?

Comment

I've come to the conclusion that Atheist and Christians both have good points on God. Is is possible for me to me a believer and a non-believer of GOD?
                  For any given belief, you can't believe and not believe simultaneously. For example, you can either believe in unicorns or not believe in unicorns: you can't both believe and not believe in unicorns. This is based on the 'Law of Excluded Middle,' which is a principle used in classical logic.

It's perfectly logical, however, to say you're unsure whether there is a God or not. That would just make you an agnostic.

Comment

Working...
                  X