No announcement yet.

I think I might go both ways.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha, green k coming.

Welp, I got to spread karma around first...

Comment

Originally posted by Rammstein View Post
      You can be an agnostic.

(google it).
      I can be agnostic because part of me believer in a creator.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
        Well I have had several beers so I guess that made me an easy target.
        What time zone are you in? It's only 8:42 where I live. Lol

Comment

It's a good show, TAA. Matt Dillahunty, the bald fat guy, is very good at articulating his points. He gets his point across with clarity, concision and passion. Another host, Tracy from memory, is also very good.

Comment

Youre polyamorous.

Comment

yes. absolutely.

that's my final wish for humanity. to understand that religion is not real that you shouldnt make laws in society based on religion. especially for the muslims, whose entire lives are devoted to Islam, that you dont have to kill people for allah because allah is not real. its ok to believe in its core principals, to understand that religion was made because man didnt know any better in the beginning but now that we do we can cherry pick what's great about religion but in the end make way for logic, reason, science.

in the end, adults need to start acting like adults and stop believing in their adult fairy tale.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                It's a good show, TAA. Matt Dillahunty, the bald fat guy, is very good at articulating his points. He gets his point across with clarity, concision and passion. Another host, Tracy from memory, is also very good.
                Yes, is an amazing speaker. He helped to understand thing that I didn't know about life. Do you where I can watch his show on TV?

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                  yes. absolutely.

that's my final wish for humanity. to understand that religion is not real that you shouldnt make laws in society based on religion. especially for the muslims, whose entire lives are devoted to Islam, that you dont have to kill people for allah because allah is not real. its ok to believe in its core principals, to understand that religion was made because man didnt know any better in the beginning but now that we do we can cherry pick what's great about religion but in the end make way for logic, reason, science.

in the end, adults need to start acting like adults and stop believing in their adult fairy tale.
                  Why especially for Muslims, there are just as many ridiculous Christian laws and followers.
                  Singling out any one faith or belief or sect dilutes your argument somewhat.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
                    Why especially for Muslims, there are just as many ridiculous Christian laws and followers.
                    Singling out any one faith or belief or sect dilutes your argument somewhat.
                    why not?

you dont see christians blowing up people.
                    you dont see christians bum rushing embassies because SNL or south park made a skit about jesus.
                    you dont see baptists killing catholics the way shia and sunni do.

most religions have evolved to fit somewhat the modern world.

Islam still hasnt evolved and is where Christianity is during the inquisition.

singling out this barbaric uncivilized religion does not dilute but my post but makes it more concentrated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                      why not?

you dont see christians blowing up people.
                      you dont see christians bum rushing embassies because SNL or south park made a skit about jesus.
                      you dont see baptists killing catholics the way shia and sunni do.

most religions have evolved to fit somewhat the modern world.

Islam still hasnt evolved and is where Christianity is during the inquisition.

singling out this barbaric uncivilized religion does not dilute but my post but makes it more concentrated.
                      There are multiple atrocities being carried out by "Christians" look at Africa, genocide and hate crimes against gay people are no less barbaric than those equally horrific acts carried out by supposed Muslims.
                      Tarring a massive religion with such a broad stroke is naive and dangerous.
                      It only aids to add to animosity.
                      Most of this boils down to politics under the facade of religion.

Comment

Working...
                      X