Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sleeping Yankee fan suing ESPN and MLB for teasing him during a telecast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Sleeping Yankee fan suing ESPN and MLB for teasing him during a telecast

http://msn.foxsports.com/buzzer/stor...damages-070714

For 10 mi in damges. Cites defamation. I hope this guy gets hit by an eighteen wheeler tomorrow.

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

For 10 mi in damges. Cites defamation. I hope this guy gets hit by an eighteen wheeler tomorrow.

Hell, I can be in New York tomorrow. Somebody just get me an International, and it's a wrap.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Hell, I can be in New York tomorrow. Somebody just get me an International, and it's a wrap.
      i got five on it

Comment

The sleeping yankee fan wasn't sleeping, he is mad that he got knocked out by Brian Sutherland.

Comment

i got five on it
          For you? Gratis.

As far as dickless suing, just another raising of the pussification level of Murika.

My boss was talking all types of shit today about my busted up '95 Suburban.

Sue?

I just told his fat ass I'd yoke him out, and throw him in the dumpster.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            For you? Gratis.

As far as dickless suing, just another raising of the pussification level of Murika.

My boss was talking all types of shit today about my busted up '95 Suburban.

Sue?

I just told his fat ass I'd yoke him out, and throw him in the dumpster.
            Lol I know man it's f**king nuts. You know how they can charge people for making false claims to the police? Well they need to charge these f**kers for frivolous lawsuits. All this f@ggotry does is slow the system up and waste people's time.

Comment

Sutherland brutally knocked him out

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                Sutherland brutally knocked him out
                I don't know...I mean I love Suth and all but he's kind of past his one punch knockout days. He's more of a....gotta put punches together to get a KO type guy at this stage of his career. Like if he can get off a 44 to 47 punch combo without it being answered -- I think he could conceivably knock somebody out.

Comment

I don't know...I mean I love Suth and all but he's kind of past his one punch knockout days. He's more of a....gotta put punches together to get a KO type guy these days. Like if he can get off a 44 to 47 punch combo without it being answered -- I think he could conceivably knock somebody out.
                  Nah, I really think sutherland left his mark on this one. That guys chin looks worse than Amir Khans.

Comment

Lol I know man it's f**king nuts. You know how they can charge people for making false claims to the police? Well they need to charge these f**kers for frivolous lawsuits. All this f@ggotry does is slow the system up and waste people's time.
                    Yes sir.

I have a attorney on retainer. Not being a braggart, it's just kinda comes with the territory for my work. (Traffic incidents.)

But head on nail. Too many sue happy people in this fucking country. I need to slip and fall when somebody forgets to put up the little sign after they mop or something.

I'm sick of actually having to work to live.
                    Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 07-08-2014, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X