No announcement yet.

So how much do loungers make?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    Damn, Im only part time, only make 10.20 hr and bring home about 500-530 every 2 weeks.
    Yeah I feel like I'm getting ripped off. Nothing I can do about it tho. Where are you and what do you do?

Comment

A good question would be: loungers you don't think have a job (by choice)?

Comment

Originally posted by 10COUNT View Post
        I gross about 660 then they take taxes and I pay about 110 weekly for benefits (family), then I'm left with 380 net. I work right outside of Philly Pennsylvania in the good ol U S of A.
        Is that standard? Mine are 100% paid for so I don't know, it seems kind of high to me.

Your hourly wage isn't bad, but it's unfortunate to be left with about the same amount that people who collect unemployment make.

A guy I worked with was fired for shouting at and threating his boss. He somehow was able to collect unemployment and he nets that exact amount every week.

Comment

I make 1,580 every two weeks.

Comment

Make $750 every 2 weeks which rounds out to $21,000 a year at Amazon making $12 an hour. Not bad especially since it's with the health insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger Nasty View Post
              I make 1,580 every two weeks.
              Yeah I'm virtually the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                A good question would be: loungers you don't think have a job (by choice)?
                There's this cat I grew up with, 33 years old, and still has never paid a bill in his life. Still lives at home with his pops. Hasn't worked in like 7 years.

He tried to spin it like, "man dawg mo' money mo' problems". Lmfao. Or "I would move out but my pops would just be devastated if I left".

His last job he had he quit because it was cutting into his NBA playoff watching. Smdh

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  There's this cat I grew up with, 33 years old, and still has never paid a bill in his life. Still lives at home with his pops. Hasn't worked in like 7 years.

He tried to spin it like, "man dawg mo' money mo' problems". Lmfao. Or "I would move out but my pops would just be devastated if I left".

His last job he had he quit because it was cutting into his NBA playoff watching. Smdh

Comment

two
                    stax
                    doe

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

my best friend is 27 and still lives at home with his father. he has a good job, he just won't move out. it's very strange.

Comment

Working...
                      X