No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL NBA Off Season Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
    To be honest, with the way Leonard is improving, especially on the defensive end (a long with a healthy spurs team) the Thunder have no chance against the Spurs.

I actually think Dallas gives us the most problems (due to the rivalry) along with adding Chandler and Parsons.
    LOL, So Coincidental

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      LOL, So Coincidental
      lol...I just noticed that.

Comment

• how dumb is a player opting out then signing in for same amount of year for 6M lesser money?

Comment

• Wiggins is now on the table for Love.

Comment

• Boozer picked up by Lakers

Hopefully it's just one year. I wouldn't mind him next year coming off the bench.

Comment

• Told ya Brush.....Cleveland won't hesitate to trade Wiggins if it means they can land Kevin Love.

Wiggins is all potential, sure he may be great 3-4-5 years from now. But with Kyrie, Love, and Lebron....you compete now for the next 5 years for titles, and even after Lebron is older you'd still have Kyrie and Love which is a damn good duo.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Told ya Brush.....Cleveland won't hesitate to trade Wiggins if it means they can land Kevin Love.

Wiggins is all potential, sure he may be great 3-4-5 years from now. But with Kyrie, Love, and Lebron....you compete now for the next 5 years for titles, and even after Lebron is older you'd still have Kyrie and Love which is a damn good duo.
                But then we lose a potentially big part of our defense. Immediately what I would do is pick up the phone Call memphis and get Tony Allen for Dion Waiters.

Comment

Told ya Brush.....Cleveland won't hesitate to trade Wiggins if it means they can land Kevin Love.

And Kevin Love needs to commit to an extension with Cleveland if he is to be traded. Otherwise, the trade is not happening

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                    Wiggins is now on the table for Love.
                    I think that is a dumb move, I would offer waiters, Bennett, 1st rd pick.. Maybe another role player or draft pick but I don't give up wiggins...just wait a year and get him in free agency

Comment

Boozer picked up by Lakers

Hopefully it's just one year. I wouldn't mind him next year coming off the bench.
                      decent move

Comment

Working...
                      X