No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL NBA Off Season Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    I can't imagine Lebron going to Cleveland without knowledge that Kevin Love will be traded there. Wiggins is a rookie who'll need at least 2-3 years before reaching his top potential, and that's if he hits the ground running, and the rest of the team didn't even win 30 games last year.

If they get Kevin Love, who' only 25, match him with Lebron and Kyrie....they are the CLEAR favorites in the East going forward and can compete for titles at least the next 5 years.
    Did you see the Moving trucks though. Those cars are being brought to LeBrons New House most likely.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      Did you see the Moving trucks though. Those cars are being brought to LeBrons New House most likely.
      Exactly. If he is indeed planning on signing with Cleveland.....he must know they can get Kevin Love. I'm sure Minnesota would trade Love there for Wiggins, Varejao, and maybe another pick. Everyone wins. Minnesota would get a potential future star who'll take time to develop in Wiggins, a decent role player big man in Varejao, and Cleveland gets Love.

Comment

Exactly. If he is indeed planning on signing with Cleveland.....he must know they can get Kevin Love. I'm sure Minnesota would trade Love there for Wiggins, Varejao, and maybe another pick. Everyone wins. Minnesota would get a potential future star who'll take time to develop in Wiggins, a decent role player big man in Varejao, and Cleveland gets Love.
        I hear Cleveland doesn't want to give up wiggins. If LeBron is ready to go to Cleveland, he will go. He is talking it over with his family as per multiple reports. Cleveland does not want to trade wiggins.

Here is a deal that could work. Waiters, Thompson and I believe Cleveland has 2 first round picks for next year, and I trade that for Love.

Waiters, Thompson, Two first round picks for Kevin Love.

Comment

I hear Cleveland doesn't want to give up wiggins. If LeBron is ready to go to Cleveland, he will go. He is talking it over with his family as per multiple reports. Cleveland does not want to trade wiggins.

Here is a deal that could work. Waiters, Thompson and I believe Cleveland has 2 first round picks for next year, and I trade that for Love.

Waiters, Thompson, Two first round picks for Kevin Love.
          Trust me when I tell you Cleveland wouldn't give a **** about Wiggins if they can get Love. Everyone is reporting Cleveland will trade for Love if they get Lebron. No way I would trade Love for that. Love is a perennial all star who is capable of dropping 26-12 average.

Comment

Trust me when I tell you Cleveland wouldn't give a **** about Wiggins if they can get Love. Everyone is reporting Cleveland will trade for Love if they get Lebron. No way I would trade Love for that. Love is a perennial all star who is capable of dropping 26-12 average.
            If heat fans start burning LeBron Jerseys, Will Charles Barkley diss them?

Again.

Comment

• I wonder If LeBron will make his decision to return to Cleveland when I wake up in the morning. That would be swell.

Comment

• I wanted my Lakers to hire Lionell Hollins but it's all good. Byron Scott should be hired. He's an LA guy. If they don't hire Byron Scott..........I'll be pissed

Comment

I wanted my Lakers to hire Lionell Hollins but it's all good. Byron Scott should be hired. He's an LA guy. If they don't hire Byron Scott..........I'll be pissed
                  You guys really should have hired Lionel Hollins.

Comment

You guys really should have hired Lionel Hollins.
                    I think Kobe wants Byron. I'm cool with it. When he had talent, he won.

Comment

I think Kobe wants Byron. I'm cool with it. When he had talent, he won.
                      Good point. I just remember how bad he was in Cleveland.

Comment

Working...
                      X