No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL NBA Off Season Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    Don't sleep on Dallas, they could make a run.

they did VERY well this off season...love the Parsons pickup along with Tyson Chandler...they'll be top 6 IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      they did VERY well this off season...love the Parsons pickup along with Tyson Chandler...they'll be top 6 IMO
      They will be better than the Clippers. Watch them ball. They got Chandler back who was great in Rick Carlisle's system. and Parsons will do great. Nowitzki is a fantastic leader and I would not be surprised to see them in the conference finals.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        Durant is gonna be a Washington Wizard.
        A lot can change, we don't know. There's certainly sizzle there though. I just wonder how they're going to be able to afford to sign Durant, keep Wall and Beal in the future, and pay Gortat 10M a year like they are. They'll have to let Beal go in 2016 or 2017 probably if they sign Durant.

Durant is going to want at least 20M+ a year. Wall is going to be making 17-18-19M from 2016-2018. Gortat will be making 12-13M in 2016-2018. Beal will want probably at least 14-15M a year by 2017. They won't have enough money to keep all these guys, and Wall/Gortat locked in longer than Beal, if they wanna sign Durant in 2016, how can they keep Beal longer than the 2016-2017 season???

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          A lot can change, we don't know. There's certainly sizzle there though. I just wonder how they're going to be able to afford to sign Durant, keep Wall and Beal in the future, and pay Gortat 10M a year like they are. They'll have to let Beal go in 2016 or 2017 probably if they sign Durant.

Durant is going to want at least 20M+ a year. Wall is going to be making 17-18-19M from 2016-2018. Gortat will be making 12-13M in 2016-2018. Beal will want probably at least 14-15M a year by 2017. They won't have enough money to keep all these guys, and Wall/Gortat locked in longer than Beal, if they wanna sign Durant in 2016, how can they keep Beal longer than the 2016-2017 season???
          Lets see if Beal takes a paycut.

Comment

• Comment

LOL at them acting like he is LeBron.

Comment

we dont expect a title this year...do you?

think about that and answer honestly
                we expected a title last year. what do you think? i mean we swept the eventual champion spurs last year.

this year we took a step back losing parsons, lin, and asik. it all depends on what morey can pull out of his fat nerd ass between now and the trade deadline.

as of right now, me personally, i dont think we can compete for a championship. that can change if morey reacquires dragic or takes bledsoe from the suns and or greg monroe.

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Plenty of talented players in the 2015-2017 free agency classes. With basically no money on the books for next year aside from Kobe, Young, Randle, Davis, Clarkson, you don't think the Lakers can sign at least one of these guys.....

Rondo, M Gasol, Aldridge, Affalo, Thompson, etc.

And then in 2016 basically the only money on the books then as of now will be Randle, Clarkson, and Young. And here's a short list of FA's for that year.

Durant, DeRozan, Lillard, T Young, etc. Plus many other restricted free agents LA could possibly make a run at.

Then in 2017....

Westbrook, Parsons, DeRozan UFA, Carter Williams, Evans, etc.

Lakers will have plenty of chances to reload the next few off seasons.
                rondo could stay and be a cornerstone in boston or get traded. lakers have no assets to get rondo. and even if they get rondo, is a douche point guard who cant shoot really gonna save the lakers? Lilliard is getting a max contract from the blazers as soon as his rookie deal runs out. aldridge has already stated he wants to be the greatest blazer of all time. he aint going nowhere.

tyoung? lol. parsons cant create his own shot. derozan aint kobe or lebron or durant level. hell he aint even melo level. carter williams? evans? loooooooooool. you think that's winning the west?

westbrook or durant, of them will stay in okc. if durant leaves he's going back home to a loaded wizards team. if not he's gonna play with his best friend and two other allstars harden and howard.

this is the new nba where the new cba gives advantages to teams wanting to resign their star players.

the days of the lakers just straight buying championships are over. they actually have to draft and build teams now as oppose to just relying on being LA.

Comment

• Tase,

i've said this in the past and i know its a hard pill to swallow but, The Lakers will win their next title before the Rockets do

we both know this

2nd pill- the greatest Rocket center ever is a terrorist

have a great day

Comment

Tase,

i've said this in the past and i know its a hard pill to swallow but, The Lakers will win their next title before the Rockets do

we both know this
                    lets bet our accounts on it. put your account where your mouth is.

you got da balls?

2nd pill- the greatest Rocket center ever is a terrorist

have a great day

trust me, you're not telling me anything i havent thought about. i just dread the day i get online and read the news former nba great arrested by FBI for possible mastermind of ISIS or some shiet.

Comment

• lets do it...if Rockets win, i dont post the entire off season here...no alts, no gimmicks...same with you

Comment

Working...
                      X