OFFICIAL NBA Off Season Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    so you're a Lebron hater now?
    No. I'm just being a typical bitter fan. I'm disappointed that he left the Heat and will be until the season starts. I'm well aware of what he meant for the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
      No. I'm just being a typical bitter fan. I'm disappointed that he left the Heat and will be until the season starts. I'm well aware of what he meant for the team.

i'm so lookin forward to Wade cheap shotting him when they play...kinda like how he broke Kobe's nose at the All Star Game, i want him to do that to Lebron

Comment

• Mak, Are you the guy with the username "Pound4pound" and Manny Pacquiao as your avatar on ClubLakers.com?

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          Mak, Are you the guy with the username "Pound4pound" and Manny Pacquiao as your avatar on ClubLakers.com?

now why would come to that conclusion? does he sound like a smart, studly guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Hate to be the conspiracy guy.....but anyone else think Lebron was absolutely 100% pushing for this???

Not that I can blame him, but this just makes Lebron going back to Cleveland like a b*tch move again. It's like the guy is afraid to try and win a ring without 2 other stars. Even Kobe and Shaq were the only 2 stars on the 3 peat Lakers, and Kobe/Gasol were the only stars on the back to back 09-10 Laker teams. Lebron jumps ship from Cleveland the first time to join perennial all star and future HOF Wade and perennial all star and now future HOF probably Chris Bosh.....then when things look a little iffy there, he jumps ship to join all star Kyrie Irving back in Cleveland with up and comer Wiggins....fine you wanna try and get it done in Cleveland and will the young team to championships. But then bring in perennial all star Kevin Love now too. You know Lebron left Wiggins out of that letter because he had knowledge of the Love talks, you know he was saying trade Wiggins for Love. It's like Lebron is the GM now lol

It just makes what was a good thing look a bit like a b*tch move again. And I know minnesota reloaded well for the future, but how can the NBA allow Love to be traded to form a super team with Lebron and Kyrie.....when it blocked LA trading one of it's "stars" in Gasol and Odom to other teams, and getting Chris Paul??? So pairing Kobe and Paul was too much of a super team but pairing Lebron, Kyrie, and Love isn't??? Lol the double standards.
            The league owned the hornets at the time

Comment

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
              Gasol isn't exactly a rim protector or a good defender. He's better than Boozer but I don't think he's enough to get Chicago over the hump.
              You're misunderstanding me. I'm not saying Gasol alone is enough of an upgrade to get use over the hump. I'm saying with Gasol, we now have a true inside/out game. With Boozer, it was only pick n' pop, and the occasional low post move, if the defender was garbage, or a midget like him.

Comment

i'm so lookin forward to Wade cheap shotting him when they play...kinda like how he broke Kobe's nose at the All Star Game, i want him to do that to Lebron
                Wade does have anger issues. Hopefully, he won't make it look intentional. I think he'll definitely save his best games for the Cavs this season. He'll definitely come to play like his life depends on it when he plays Cleveland just to make a statement.

Comment

• Kevin Durant just withdrew from the USA team...he probably thought about George and said '**** all that'

Comment

now why would come to that conclusion? does he sound like a smart, studly guy?
                    Maybe. I'm assuming it's you since you've stated that you had an account on there. Didn't you stated that you used the username "Pound4pound" on here before? It's no secret you're a Pac fan. So.........

Comment

• If Durant doesn't sign that contract with UA, then, I hope his mama slaps the **** out of him 30 times. $30M per year is ridiculous for just marketing a sneaker brand, and still getting free ****s in return with your fat contract.

Comment

Working...
                      X