Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PUBLIC POLL : Violent assault videos being posted here in the lounge - Yay or Nay?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad respect to Bringer for taking on board what I said with dignity and letting people openly debate this kinda thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
      Mad respect to Bringer for taking on board what I said with dignity and letting people openly debate this kinda thing.

I appreciate you holding my feet to the fire like you did earlier. Like a lot of straight males, I use that term quite often as a means of describing something emotional or feminine. It's never intended as a ****phobic remark, but I probably should start replacing it with terms like sissy or p*ssy more often so as to avoid offending any ****sexual members we have here.

I have even more respect for you for jumping on me for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post

I appreciate you holding my feet to the fire like you did earlier. Like a lot of straight males, I use that term quite often as a means of describing something emotional or feminine. It's never intended as a ****phobic remark, but I probably should start replacing it with terms like sissy or p*ssy more often so as to avoid offending any ****sexual members we have here.

It's cool mate.

I understand what you're saying, and as I said, I don't believe it was intended offensively at all.

I felt I needed to say what I said because I strongly believed in what I was saying and was willing to accept any potential consequences. I have been on forums where had I spoken to a mod like that I would have got canned.

But I knew you would give me and my opinions a fair hearing.

We should be thankful for fair mods here.

Moderating this forum can't be easy. Respect mateys.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
          It's cool mate.

I understand what you're saying, and as I said, I don't believe it was intended offensively at all.

I felt I needed to say what I said because I strongly believed in what I was saying and was willing to accept any potential consequences. I have been on forums where had I spoken to a mod like that I would have got canned.

Jesus....................

Comment

• This isn't a public forum... it's a privately owned forum.

If those types of threads pretty much just cause problems every time they are posted then they probably shouldn't be posted anymore.

But I'm fine with a poll.

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
                    Mad respect to Bringer for taking on board what I said with dignity and letting people openly debate this kinda thing.

Originally posted by ßringer View Post

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
                    It's cool mate.

buncha f.......

friends.

Comment

You feeling left out, big guy?

C'mere, son.

Comment

Working...
                      X