This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    See this is what society has come to. Instead of intervening and smacking that fat cow in the face, they all just stand around filming this **** and cheering as if its a fucking MMA fight. Everything in front of the little kid too. It doesn't get more disgusting than this. If I had been there, I would end up going to prison too, because I would not be able to control myself at all.
    ^^^ What he said.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
      If it was the other way around, those words would absolutely be relevant.
      How would a white crackhead beating up a defenseless black mother in front of her child be different?

Comment

If the victim used a gun liberals would have denounced her and made the beast a martyr. Plain and simple this is why the right to self defense is in the constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
          How would a white crackhead beating up a defenseless black mother in front of her child be different?
          The liberal racism industry that is Sharpton, Jackson, and all of MSNBC. They would have capitalized on this and it would have been the responsibility of all of white Americans and the fault of racist republicans. CNN would have made another racism in America doc with Solidad O'Brian. Because its a Black woman beating a white woman it will be a blip on the radar at most in the liberal controlled media.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
            The woman who got beaten ordered a 10 piece chicken nugget meal at McDonalds. She went back and complained that she only got 8 nuggets an that she saw her eating 2 of the nuggets and reported it to her manager. She got written up for it so she handed her a beat down.
            The article says they had an 'altercation' at the mcdonalds place, so yeah, that might very well be it. The perpetrator obviously hated her own life already and was only looking for some slight excuse to let go of her bitterness on a defenseless victim. Scum of the earth, hopefully she gets a long sentence and badly beaten in prison too.

Comment

Chick that got beat up was running her mouth about the girl sleeping with a co-worker...she told her many times to stop spreading rumors because she may lose her job...she still ran her mouth....got her ass whooped....shoulda minded her business. Now she's immortalized.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                A) show me a video of that happening that isn't from the 1960's

B) Actually, you wouldn't have too, because it'd have been all over the worldwide news 2 weeks ago if it'd happened

That's the point

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  The liberal racism industry that is Sharpton, Jackson, and all of MSNBC. They would have capitalized on this and it would have been the responsibility of all of white Americans and the fault of racist republicans. CNN would have made another racism in America doc with Solidad O'Brian. Because its a Black woman beating a white woman it will be a blip on the radar at most in the liberal controlled media.
                  I agree with everything you said, however, the victim wasn't white. I posted a picture of her a few posts up.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
                    A) show me a video of that happening that isn't from the 1960's

B) Actually, you wouldn't have too, because it'd have been all over the worldwide news 2 weeks ago if it'd happened

That's the point
                    It doesn't make the crime any worse or less. It is equally appalling.

None of that stuff matters to me because I'm not concerned with the media. I'd there are dozens of things I can think of more entertaining than watching the news.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                      I agree with everything you said, however, the victim wasn't white. I posted a picture of her a few posts up.
                      Shes Italian or latin right? Thats white in the liberal medias eyes. See George Zimmerman, first he was white than he was white hispanic. Divide and conquer through perpetual race baiting thats the liberal tactic.

Comment

Working...
                      X