Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the victim had defended themselves and somehow injured a "sacred black" the story would be all over every US news station with mobs of gold teef illiterates demanding a death penalty.

The US is the most backwards country in the world. Look at the statistics on interracial crime the DOJ releases some time to see just how backwards.

I would never raise children here. You have a war going on where only one side attacks and the other side apologizes for being attacked.
    Last edited by Fr3$h; 06-28-2014, 08:17 AM.

Comment

That attacker is going to prison for pretty long time I would think.
      America dishes out long sentences which is good.

Comment

If the victim had pulled out a gun and shot the attacker dead, we'd have Sharpton & Jackson organizing a million man march through Washington, chanting 'no justice, no peace'.

Comment

It says the woman was charged with aggravated assault (fair enough) but also charged with 'Terroristic threats'.

The video is horrible and the assault charge is more than justified but terroristic?
          Last edited by Pretty Boy1; 06-28-2014, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Victim isn't white. Her name, Catherine Ferreira

Here's the man-beast who delivered the beating

Last edited by takingaim; 06-28-2014, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              Before you post this kind of trash, could you at least tell us the background of why this happened, if there was any particular reason?
              The woman who got beaten ordered a 10 piece chicken nugget meal at McDonalds. She went back and complained that she only got 8 nuggets an that she saw her eating 2 of the nuggets and reported it to her manager. She got written up for it so she handed her a beat down.

Comment

thats disgusting....when did "women" get that strong and dangerous. Use to be a catfight with hairpulling and slapping. but that's a manly beast right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
                  I would never raise children here. You have a war going on where only one side attacks and the other side apologizes for being attacked.
                  Jesus Christ this post is stupid.

Comment

WTF,i posted this sh.it yesterday or the day before and got deleted!!!!

Get a grip boxingscene!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
                      If the victim had defended themselves and somehow injured a "sacred black" the story would be all over every US news station with mobs of gold teef illiterates demanding a death penalty.

The US is the most backwards country in the world. Look at the statistics on interracial crime the DOJ releases some time to see just how backwards.

I really like this guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X