No announcement yet.

The official conspiracy thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
    I'm far more of a standard than you, you can take it from me.

I'd just be interested to know how you became so paranoid.

Do you never ask yourself why, if these theories are as compelling as you say, they haven't been adopted by the mainstream? It's all about evidence. If there actually were any, it would be propagated by the media, and in turn digested and accepted by the public.
    You don't know me.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      Nope. That isn't it at all.

When people's purpose is simply to derail a thread, a fair solution is to remove them from that thread.
      Derail the thread when it comes to fighting against BS propaganda and conspiracies?

Look, I'm all for being open minded. I don't for one second think that conspiracies don't happen. It's just that almost all conspiracies are based on the logic of:

"The evidence isn't 100% sure, do therefore _____________ must have happened" That's an argument from ignorance by definition.

I have read quite a bit about JFK, and I'm not going to go into detail here, but I can say that my OPINION is that Oswald was the shooter, and he had help. I don't believe in a 2nd or 3rd shooter, or that the limo driver shot him, or the governor etc.

Is there something missing? Yes, but it doesn't have to entail some crazy plot.

Comment

You don't know me.
        You really have nothing else? I'm here to be convinced.

And by the way, I am not trying to derail the thread at all. I'm trying to make you question all these spurious theories.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
          You really have nothing else? I'm here to be convinced.

And by the way, I am not trying to derail the thread at all. I'm trying to make you question all these spurious theories.
          Okay, than maybe I was wrong to lump you with Squeelpiggy.

However, I have no interest in engaging with anyone pretentious enough to purport to want to 'make me question'.

Nor do I have any obligation to convince you of anything, and I frankly don't care what your opinion is.

I made a couple posts, I'll post as much or little as I want, and my intention is not to convert you.

That isn't a concession, either. I have better things to do with my time, believe it or not.

Comment

This is just a suggestion, but I think the TS should consider banning the likes of Squeel Piggy and Rorymac from the thread, as they are only here to derail it.
            I haven't attempted to silence you. Why are you attempting to silence me? Do you lack faith in the strength of your evidence?

It's kind of a sad commentary on them, but I guess it is not uncommon among those who feel emotionally invested in the prevailing power structure, so as they must defend it at every turn, on the internet.
            To quote an absolute ****** "you don't know me".

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Nitrate tests confirmed Oswald never fired a weapon on Novermeber 22nd.
            So Patrolman Tippit died of old age did he?

Can you explain to me how Kennedy was thrown to the rear left indicating a shot from the front right?
            Yes. We have done. You ignored it.

How does someone's brains get blown out the rear of their head if they were shot from behind?
            Out of the top of his head actually. As we have explained on numerous occasion.

And btw, how does a bullet end up in tact on a stretcher in Parkland Hospital after causing all that damage? Your second photo is invalid because if you look up the Warren Commision report, that's not what they explained happening.
            If you read the earlier comments they explained how a bullet so used could be relatively unscathed by actually testing it.

But I guess you know more than 50 eye witnesses right? Look up the Zapruder film and then come tell me in all honesty Oswald did it.
            Everybody has seen the Zapruder film. Also eyewitness testimony supports there being a lone gunman, including witnesses who saw Oswald in the book depository firing and aiming.

Comment

I think its fair to say that if you believe everything the government tells you than youre an idiot. Independent investigations into official stories are a good thing. Obama, "Not even a smidgen of corruption..." Now we know Lois Lerner suggested targeting a Republican Senator. If we were all "thank you sir, may I have another?" blinded idiots, we wouldn't know about the NSA's Prism program. Just saying. Now onto the subject abroad, I think Kennedy was assassinated by our government, I think some in the intelligence community knew 9/11 was coming and let it happen to open the floodgates and start chipping away at the bill of rights. Not to say the Bush administration as a whole knew but that some knew (methinks Cheney) I dont know if Usama was killed or not, I know it helps with approval ratings. The Patriot Act erodes away at the 4th 5th and 6th amendments, as NDAA2012. The Supreme Court's ruling yesterday that cell phone data can only be used with a warrant upon probable cause is a good thing.

Comment

Can you explain to me how Kennedy was thrown to the rear left indicating a shot from the front right?

How does someone's brains get blown out the rear of their head if they were shot from behind?

And btw, how does a bullet end up in tact on a stretcher in Parkland Hospital after causing all that damage? Your second photo is invalid because if you look up the Warren Commision report, that's not what they explained happening.

But I guess you know more than 50 eye witnesses right? Look up the Zapruder film and then come tell me in all honesty Oswald did it.
                No...not at all.
                Im just chatting about stuff.
                Like i said, ive never really looked into it. But you seem full of contradictions. The eye witness accounts seem all over the place. If you're being objective and you really just want the truth, then you cant dismiss the witnesses who say they saw the rifle sticking out of the window.

Anyway, you asked why there were no prints on the rifle.
                I said maybe he just wiped it.

Now you ask a bunch of different questions.

This is called, moving the goalposts.

For every answer, you ignore it, and ask a totally different question.

The FBI conducted tests for nitrate using whats known as paraffin tests before the assassination. And concluded they werent reliable.
                After the assassination more tests were done, and again they were completely inconclusive. Often relusting in false positives or false negatives.
                When asked why did they bother conducting these tests on Oswald, they responded "what they do is they ask, say, "We are going to run a paraffin test on you, you might as well confess now," and they will"

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/factoid2.htm

I can try.
                Experiments were conducted on goats. They would be shot in the head from different angles, and the conclusion was that the head would jerk in very unpredictable ways.
                The bullet hit JFK's head towards the right front side causing his skull to explode and his head was thrust back away from the explosion.

The rear of his head seems intact.

So you arent interested in any modern analysis of the assassination? Just on the Warren commission report?
                And the bullet still being intact was addressed in one of the paragraphs id quoted. Did you not read it?

Comment

Who really cares anymore who killed Kennedy, talk about beating a dead horse. There are more recent subjects of real interest and relevance, such as 9/11.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    Who really cares anymore who killed Kennedy, talk about beating a dead horse. There are more recent subjects of real interest and relevance, such as 9/11.

i knew who killed jfk was gonna dominate this thread.

why dont we just bump 7forever's the driver shot kennedy thread?

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post

i knew who killed jfk was gonna dominate this thread.

why dont we just bump 7forever's the driver shot kennedy thread?
                      It's lame to discuss Kennedy still. What difference does it make now if Santa Claus shot him?

Comment

Working...
                      X