The official conspiracy thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    There is no citation needed.

Also, you are not here to discuss. So why would I actually take seriously what you have to say here? Doing so would be entirely pointless.
    "Discuss" doesn't mean "agree".

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
      "Discuss" doesn't mean "agree".
      I made no suggestion that it did.

Comment

I made no suggestion that it did.
        I wish you could see yourself. Just take a step back. If all these bits of evidence were so compelling, then why aren't they taken seriously? They exist solely on forums/websites full of paranoid apocrypha.

Comment

There is a difference between well intended decent and obstructionism.
          Care to explain this difference in terms that amount to more than just I make you feel bad by demonstrating that you're wrong?

There is no citation needed.

Also, you are not here to discuss. So why would I actually take seriously what you have to say here? Doing so would be entirely pointless.
          You made a very bold claim that "The JFK official story being false is basically accepted knowledge among the record of historical discourse." Of course a citation is needed. Otherwise your unevidenced assertion can be summarily dismissed.

Furthermore I responded to your claim that the Garrison report was "snuffed out" with evidence to the contrary. Again it seems that you have confused "discuss" with "agree".

It's clear that you consider this thread to be for you and your special friends to circle-jerk about how much cleverer you are than the sheeple as I predicted right down to your insistence that the topic starter puts me on ignore to prevent me from commenting.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
            I wish you could see yourself. Just take a step back. If all these bits of evidence were so compelling, then why aren't they taken seriously? They exist solely on forums/websites full of paranoid apocrypha.
            They are not taken seriously by you. You are hardly a standard for what should be taken seriously.

I needn't 'take a step back and see myself'.

What are you doing in this thread?

Comment

This is just a suggestion, but I think the TS should consider banning the likes of Squeel Piggy and Rorymac from the thread, as they are only here to derail it.

It's kind of a sad commentary on them, but I guess it is not uncommon among those who feel emotionally invested in the prevailing power structure, so as they must defend it at every turn, on the internet.

Comment

This is just a suggestion, but I think the TS should consider banning the likes of Squeel Piggy and Rorymac from the thread, as they are only here to derail it.

It's kind of a sad commentary on them, but I guess it is not uncommon among those who feel emotionally invested in the prevailing power structure, so as they must defend it at every turn, on the internet.
                So when confronted with opposing facts, your answer is to silence them. Then you wonder why conspiritards are treated the way they are.

Comment

They are not taken seriously by you. You are hardly a standard for what should be taken seriously.

I needn't 'take a step back and see myself'.

What are you doing in this thread?
                  I'm far more of a standard than you, you can take it from me.

I'd just be interested to know how you became so paranoid.

Do you never ask yourself why, if these theories are as compelling as you say, they haven't been adopted by the mainstream? It's all about evidence. If there actually were any, it would be propagated by the media, and in turn digested and accepted by the public.
                  Last edited by rorymac; 06-26-2014, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    Maybe he wiped the rifle.

Have you looked for an answer to this question?
                    Nitrate tests confirmed Oswald never fired a weapon on Novermeber 22nd.

Can you explain to me how Kennedy was thrown to the rear left indicating a shot from the front right?

How does someone's brains get blown out the rear of their head if they were shot from behind?

And btw, how does a bullet end up in tact on a stretcher in Parkland Hospital after causing all that damage? Your second photo is invalid because if you look up the Warren Commision report, that's not what they explained happening.

But I guess you know more than 50 eye witnesses right? Look up the Zapruder film and then come tell me in all honesty Oswald did it.
                    Last edited by Beercules; 06-26-2014, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      So when confronted with opposing facts, your answer is to silence them. Then you wonder why conspiritards are treated the way they are.
                      Nope. That isn't it at all.

When people's purpose is simply to derail a thread, a fair solution is to remove them from that thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X