No announcement yet.

The official lounge stock market & investment advice thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    You forgot ARKK etf. That's the hot etf. More than 50% of all my money (ira, etc..) is in their and getting good return.
    Thanks, I will check it out.

Comment

• Im looking to learn trading, crypto or stocks,

But like everybody we want quick money, I got like 5000 thousand to risk, where should I start

I see crypto altcoin flipping, I want to start low and work the way up, learn with hundreds first then get into the thousands,????

What about regular stocks??

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
        Im looking to learn trading, crypto or stocks,

But like everybody we want quick money, I got like 5000 thousand to risk, where should I start

I see crypto altcoin flipping, I want to start low and work the way up, learn with hundreds first then get into the thousands,????

Honestly I’d be afraid to advise anyone to get into the market right now. I’m no expert but many who are experts predict that a big correction is coming up. The current stock prices seem a little inflated. Maybe wait for the dip then buy but as I said, I’m no expert.
        Last edited by 4truth; 01-09-2021, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Im looking to learn trading, crypto or stocks,

Watch youtube for beginner investing.. sign up at tdameritrade or webull or robinhood..

do paper trading first until you understand more.. it's not complicated but you could lose money if you buy very volatile stocks or crypto and it dip..

Start with money you dont really care if you lose like $500..

Comment

• Originally posted by 4truth View Post
            Honestly I’d be afraid to advise anyone to get into the market right now. I’m no expert but many who are experts predict that a big correction is coming up. The current stock prices seem a little inflated. Maybe wait for the dip then buy but as I said, I’m no expert.
            I can wait, you might not think your not an expert, but you might be experienced

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            Watch youtube for beginner investing.. sign up at tdameritrade or webull or robinhood..

do paper trading first until you understand more.. it's not complicated but you could lose money if you buy very volatile stocks or crypto and it dip..

Start with money you dont really care if you lose like $500..
            Well I've been listening to podcast and watching youtubers for a bit, going through some books, googling where my thoughts drive me, Ive also been looking at Robinhood for a while, and I just seem to not really understand it much it feels like its missing a lot, looks very easy, so simple, really basic

On the other hand i feel much comfortable with Webull which I didn't even want to download, I liked seeing all these numbers, I like the paper trading future also, seems like theres more options on where to trade and seeing whats been blowing up these past months, weeks, day etc, like JAGX seems like a good option after doing a slight research

Comment

I can wait, you might not think your not an expert, but you might be experienced

Well I've been listening to podcast and watching youtubers for a bit, going through some books, googling where my thoughts drive me, Ive also been looking at Robinhood for a while, and I just seem to not really understand it much it feels like its missing a lot, looks very easy, so simple, really basic

On the other hand i feel much comfortable with Webull which I didn't even want to download, I liked seeing all these numbers, I like the paper trading future also, seems like theres more options on where to trade and seeing whats been blowing up these past months, weeks, day etc, like JAGX seems like a good option after doing a slight research
              This is a problem you seem to be looking for very volatile stocks hoping it goes up as soon as you buy it cuz it could easily go down..

Buy stocks that you can hold long term first like apple, amazon before buying these "meme" stocks

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                This is a problem you seem to be looking for very volatile stocks hoping it goes up as soon as you buy it cuz it could easily go down..

Buy stocks that you can hold long term first like apple, amazon before buying these "meme" stocks
                Ok yes, eventually I would like to do that make a nice investment into a stable stock, but I'd like to mess a bit with the daily gains and fund the big investment, is there something I'm missing here with the long term stocks???, I know I'm ambitious, its just some little money for now, the 5,000 I have to risk is absolutely that, I don't have any payments of any kind or dependents

Btw loving the feedback

Comment

Ok yes, eventually I would like to do that make a nice investment into a stable stock, but I'd like to mess a bit with the daily gains and fund the big investment, is there something I'm missing here with the long term stocks???, I know I'm ambitious, its just some little money for now, the 5,000 I have to risk is absolutely that, I don't have any payments of any kind or dependents

Btw loving the feedback
                  If you want to run before learning to walk be my guess..
                  Be sure you do "takeprofit/stoploss" when you order these meme stocks...

Comment

• Or do a trailing stop

Comment

• If you really want to gamble, learn how to trade options...
                      call options in tesla, you compound that $5000 in no time.. assuming tesla keeps going up..

Comment

Working...
                      X