No announcement yet.

El Paso police execute handcuffed man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] El Paso police execute handcuffed man

Here's another one folks, these in just the last day.

https://news.vice.com/article/el-pas...eres-the-anger

They called it an accident. The video speaks for itself that was an execution.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
      They called it an accident. The video speaks for itself that was an execution.
      Accident my ass, why would you even draw against a man that's handcuffed? WTF is the point?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Accident my ass, why would you even draw against a man that's handcuffed? WTF is the point?
        The guy was a bodybuilder so they're to sell us the idea that with his strengts he could've been a dangerous man. If he had moved his arms to the front of his body and used them as weapons. While he was this he made contact with one of the officers causing his drawn weapons to go off. I'm not buying that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
          The guy was a bodybuilder so they're to sell us the idea that with his strengts he could've been a dangerous man. If he had moved his arms to the front of his body and used them as weapons. While he was this he made contact with one of the officers causing his drawn weapons to go off. I'm not buying that ****.
          I don't care how strong you are, you cannot break handcuffs. If he was truly a threat, they should have shot him while not handcuffed. How did they get them on him if he was such a threat?

All of it makes no sense, can't wait to read the defense of this one.

Comment

Damn! Execution style cop must've been from Juarez

Comment

Jesus, another one?

Comment

It is plainly obvious that the guy was not complying to a direct police order!

(playing the role of Squealpiggy)

Comment

The police state is starting to be out of control.

Comment

QUE ME GUSTA!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X