• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    Cool story broham mitchell
    That's all I was asking for.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      It's possible to break handcuffs.

Watching the part of the video in contention I've come to some conclusions:

First this does look like an accident. If this was an execution then there were several occasions after they got the victim (yes, victim... i'll come to that later) on the ground at which point it would be very simple to cleanly kill him. Unless the contention is that the officer in question wanted to make it sort of look a bit like an accident by sort of letting the victim struggle out a little big and then shoot him on purpose then it wasn't a good time to discharge his weapon with the intention of killing the victim. It would also be an odd move to execute somebody and then attempt cpr on them.

However...

What the fuck were they doing assigning just two people to move a self injurious prisoner that was known to be particularly strong? Who the **** brings a firearm into a prison? Why on earth would you take a prisoner outside on foot for transport to hospital? Why not use the sally port that they are right fucking next to?

It's a stretch to call this a homicide. I don't think that manslaughter would stick either. Negligence is almost certainly the charge that should be leveled here.

Theres a lot of keyboard warrior ******s on this forum, they have never broken a pair of handcuffs in their life. If they lived in the streets they would know this is easy to do if youre tough. Hell that skinny ass teenager could do it. The cops knew they had a dangerous criminal that was ready to attack them and they rightly defended themselves. A bunch of idealistic suburb sissies are on this forum that dont know anything about life and death situations or combat.

Comment

The cop clearly overreacted. Piggy is right about firearms not being allowed in a prison. This was a county jail though. Sheriffs dept and city cops are there all the time. The police officer that shot should be, at the very least, off the force and tried civilly, if not criminally. I'm in law enforcement and was in the military as well. That prisoner posed zero threat of imminent danger to either officer or to himself. Sure, inmates hurt themselves for whatever reason but nothing in that video supports the use of lethal force. At all.

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
          Yeah, because unholstering your gun, stepping back and shooting somebody totally looks like an accident.....!
          He unholstered his gun and fired within about two seconds. Looks more like he panicked into drawing his weapon and accidentally shot the guy. Something went horribly wrong, but not an "execution".

Comment

He unholstered his gun and fired within about two seconds. Looks more like he panicked into drawing his weapon and accidentally shot the guy. Something went horribly wrong, but not an "execution".
            Looks more like he was pissed/annoyed, and made a terrible decision in the heat of the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
              Looks more like he was pissed/annoyed, and made a terrible decision in the heat of the moment.
              He looked scared to me. It was a panicked move.

Comment

Should be manslaughter though, not negligence. People get manslaughter for killing people with a single punch whilst defending themselves. This guy drew his weapon and (accidentally or not) shot the guy which resulted in his death.

It really should be a shut and closed case of Manslaughter. In fact I read a case recently about a man who accidentally let his gun fire off in his house and it went next door and killed a man, charged with Manslaughter.

Comment

I bet your parents think about you and facepalm all the time

Comment

Originally posted by Veneficus View Post
                    Should be manslaughter though, not negligence. People get manslaughter for killing people with a single punch whilst defending themselves. This guy drew his weapon and (accidentally or not) shot the guy which resulted in his death.

It really should be a shut and closed case of Manslaughter. In fact I read a case recently about a man who accidentally let his gun fire off in his house and it went next door and killed a man, charged with Manslaughter.
                    But he was scared bro. Because people in handcuffs that are unarmed are scary. Especially when you outnumber them 2 to 1.

Comment

That guy was handcuffed and wasn't jackie chan that was an execution.

Comment

Working...
                      X