No announcement yet.

The Rock rumoured to play the new Green Lantern

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Stringer Bell wanted to be something more than just a drug pusher, can't blame him for being more ambitious than the people he grew up with. As Avon himself said, "I'm just a gangster, I suppose."
    That's deep, brother.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
      I still Lol at the senator who scammed stringer bell. Stringer bell thought he's smart going to night school and wanting legit business. At least Barksdale was real. Bell was a phony.
      Please don't sully Mr. Bell's name.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
        Phuck him. He even ordered a hit on someone on a Sunday. There is an agreement among gangsters not to fight on Sunday, a church day. He never considered himself a gangster but all his money came from it.

Actually any gangster here can confirm this - no fighting/killing on Sunday? Or this is just pure fiction?
        Bell was my favorite character on The Wire so I'm a bit biased lol

Regarding the bold, I've never heard of that before but it might date back to some old school mafia code. Who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          The Rock is a horrible actor. The only role that I thought he did ok in was the last fast and furious. I remember watching that Hercules trailer and as soon as that fool yelled out "I am Hercules!!" it made me not want to see the movie. Just horrible.
          Did you see Pain n Gain....The Rock made the whole funny playing the cokehead

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            jamie foxx...you dont know ****...it should be kevin hart
            I was looking for a kevin hart image when I saw this, thanks for stealing my thunder Arnold Douche******. LOL

Comment

Regarding the bold, I've never heard of that before but it might date back to some old school mafia code. Who knows?
              Nah it was a Baltimore thing......You know every City gat diffrent rules/Codes on the street....Its da same game just a lil diffrent city 2 city

And Bell was str8 untill his last season

Comment

I hate him coz he looks down on gangsters yet all his money came from them. He never respected gangster tradition. He thinks he's better than them but when he tried to go legit, he got scammed coz he thought he's smart but he isn't. I hate backstabbers like him (I have a lot of them at work) more than I hate thugs.

Comment

Green Lantern is a shit movie franchise anywho.

Comment

Working...
                  X