No announcement yet.

The Rock rumoured to play the new Green Lantern

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The Rock rumoured to play the new Green Lantern

Not sure how I feel about this. Personally, I feel Idris Elba is better suited for the role. He looks the part and is a better actor.

well, that's idris elbas fault for taking the job to play an asgardian in thor.

****ing hollywood.

i agree by the way. elba is perfect for the black lantern john stewart.

the rock i dunno, i dont have a problem with him as an actor but i would go with jamie foxxx instead if we are talking about the role for john stewart.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
      well, that's idris elbas fault for taking the job to play an asgardian in thor.

****ing hollywood.

i agree by the way. elba is perfect for the black lantern john stewart.

the rock i dunno, i dont have a problem with him as an actor but i would go with jamie foxxx instead if we are talking about the role for john stewart.
      Man, Idris ****ed up - true. But in all fairness to him, he needed to break into Hollywood and Thor was the only way. Surely there must be a way around this though!?

Not a fan of Jamie Foxx. Every movie he's been in with the exception of Django Unchained I've resented simply because I can't take him seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
        Man, Idris ****ed up - true. But in all fairness to him, he needed to break into Hollywood and Thor was the only way. Surely there must be a way around this though!?

Not a fan of Jamie Foxx. Every movie he's been in with the exception of Django Unchained I've resented simply because I can't take him seriously.
        he didnt need to do that.

he's been fairly known in hollywood for quite some time. especially with the ladies.

but money is money and everybody has bills to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
          he didnt need to do that.

he's been fairly known in hollywood for quite some time. especially with the ladies.

but money is money and everybody has bills to pay.
          Damn, and I thought the cold war only existed in boxing.

Comment

Foxx is too short. The Rock or Idris will do. I prefer Johnson, I've been a fan of his since WWF so it's great to see him still be succesful.

Comment

Idris Elba as Green Lantern will make a Justice League movie watchable.

Comment

Stringer Bell > The Rock.

Comment

Wesley Snipes!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                    Wesley Snipes!!!!!!
                    i vote for mr. snipes as well.

id rather have him playing john stewart than a samoan.

no racist.

Comment

Working...
                    X