Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA > England At Soccer Playing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My daughter plays this footie ball thing and she dominates.

My Daughter>England in soccer

its a womans sport....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      In 2010, The Yanks needed one of the worst goalkeeping mistakes in football history to steal a 1-1 draw against probably the worst England team in the history of the World Cup.

And you still have Yanks talking about it today. A draw.
      *Win.

Comment

In 2010, The Yanks needed one of the worst goalkeeping mistakes in football history to steal a 1-1 draw against probably the worst England team in the history of the World Cup.

Admit it, you just ejaculated a little into your pants.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonMega View Post
          My daughter plays this footie ball thing and she dominates.

My Daughter>England in soccer

its a womans sport....
          She number 5???

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            *Win.

Brittish

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
              She number 5???
              Yea 5 and 6 she plays on two different teams

Comment

• Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                Yea 5 and 6 she plays on two different teams
                Fair play shes a good wee player, wish her all the best

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                  Fair play shes a good wee player, wish her all the best
                  Thanks man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    The thing about soccer here in the U.S, is Americans don't care yet. Now that may sound like an excuse but it's true. The best athletes go on to play basketball, baseball and American football.

The irony is that it's the most played sport in America, up until about age 10 or 12. Then they go on and play some other sport.

Demographics are changing. There are more immigrants than ever, more people from Latin America and their children and they love the sport.

So I think you will see more, high level athletes go into soccer at the collegiate level, and you will see more Americans playing in Europe which is the real test of how good you are let's face it.
                    By extension the US will have the largest numbers of players of that age group across any nation in the world.

It will piss everyone off but even if the US don't have it as their top sport their talent pool far out-strips 95% of the footballing world. It is just a massive fooking country.

Comment

in 2014, england got FUCKING HUMILIATED by costa rica for the world to see. half the english players probably couldn't even beat their women properly at this point. they are a joke of a team and don't even belong in the same sentence as a US side who is undefeated in this WC. how many goals did England score this WC again? yeah, shut the fuck up you bucktooth limey, go drink some tea *****

Comment

Working...
                      X