Food **** Mega Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
    Stuffed peppers (the second one)?
    Yes. Shrimp stuffed peppers. A dab of mayonnaise and some soy sauce. Heaven.

Comment

**** isn't cursing anything. Damn you dumb as all **** cuz

Comment

I don't follow that. Christians arent technically supposed to wear mixed-fiber shirts, or use the word "fuck". So by your logic, 99% of Christians, aren't really Christians? I'll decide for myself, what I will do, buddy. That's it.
        Shiiiiiiiiit! Call them out then! Make sure when you call them out, you show them the scriptures that admonishes what they are doing.

Look I am not about no beef(pun not intended) or harassing you. I am just saying if you are serious about being a Hindu, you need to shape up. You shouldn't be half-a$$ing it. Take care, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Shiiiiiiiiit! Call them out then! Make sure when you call them out, you show them the scriptures that admonishes what they are doing.

Look I am not about no beef(pun not intended) or harassing you. I am just saying if you are serious about being a Hindu, you need to shape up. You shouldn't be half-a$$ing it. Take care, man.
          To each his own man. I just eat what tastes good. Take care. I'm not very Religious. Neither are my parents.
          Last edited by HAMMER77777; 08-14-2017, 08:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Gay Dick View Post
            **** isn't cursing anything. Damn you dumb as all **** cuz
            Dude, really. Move along. I don't give 2 shits what u think. U can't even write profanity without it being fucking masked. Faggot.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

You straight Nicholas Walters after calling him out. You got that Jamaican ***** in you

Comment

Dude, really. Move along. I don't give 2 shits what u think. U can't even write profanity without it being fucking masked. Faggot.
                If you didn't you wouldn't keep replying. I'm owning you like a Brit in India.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Dee View Post
                  I'm an idiot. You're owning me like a Brit in India.
                  LOL, I could give 2 shits about India. I'm an American, lived here over 40 Years, could care less about any other countries. You'll never see any flag outside my house, but the American one. You don't own shit. You run around with kick-me signs, and you're an up and comer with a low rep. You're just a troll and a bully looking to have the last word. And I ain't letting u get away with it. We're here to discuss food. Stay on topic or risk getting banned. Idiot.

Comment

LOL, I could give 2 shits about India. I'm an American, lived here over 40 Years, could care less about any other countries. You'll never see any flag outside my house, but the American one. You don't own shit. You run around with kick-me signs, and you're an up and comer with a low rep. You're just a troll and a bully looking to have the last word. And I ain't letting u get away with it. We're here to discuss food. Stay on topic or risk getting banned. Idiot.
                    Stop lying. You ain't no American. You said you were born some where else. Your ******ed ass couldn't pass no citizenship test and you ain't no anchor baby. You too dumb,cuz..
                    Last edited by Bobby Deez; 10-14-2017, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Dee View Post
                      You straight Nicholas Walters after calling him out. You got that Jamaican ***** in you
                      Yo. Once again you took my advice, you are now more active in the week. I wasn't looking for a battle like you got with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X