Food **** Mega Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bobby Dick View Post
    You ain't nothing but a ***** ass mark.
    And you're nothing but a piece of shit. Buh-bye! We're here to discuss food. LOL, idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
      I will. I don't care what anyone else thinks. Done.
      ***** if you didn't care your ******ed ass wouldn't be making ******ed ass posts about it or sending people gay ass private messages. Old 3rd world stankin ass *****

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Dickhead View Post
        You are right, Mr. Hammer. I am an idiot. I apologize, sir.
        Yes u are. Run along, and play in traffic, idiot. Faggot.

Thats why I'm "undisputed champion" and you're just an "up and comer" with "kick me" signs all over your page. Apology accepted.

Stay on topic here. This thread is about food only.

Comment

I will. I don't care what anyone else thinks. Done.
          Yo. Rather than giving me silly gifts, you should go read some up on "your " religion. Get ready to take several JANAM.

As far as pork , beef etc are concern it is there in MANUSMIRITI that eating pork is the most sinfull activity. One who eat pork has to take several JANAM ( Life form ) to again reach the human body. He has to go through several cycles of Birth- Rebirth. Ie it is totally Ban in Hinduism , even in the rudra sampraday .

Comment

Yes u are. Run along, and play in traffic, idiot. Faggot.

Thats why I'm "undisputed champion" and you're just an "up and comer" with "kick me" signs all over your page. Apology accepted.

Stay on topic here. This thread is about food only.
            Then why do you keep talking about dicks? You 3rd world stankin ass mutha****a

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Yo. Rather than giving me silly gifts, you should go read some up on "your " religion. Get ready to take several JANAM.
              I don't follow that. Christians arent technically supposed to wear mixed-fiber shirts, or use the word "fuck". So by your logic, 99% of Christians, aren't really Christians? I'll decide for myself, what I will do, buddy. That's it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Sucks Dick View Post
                Then why do I keep sucking dicks? I'm an idiot!
                I Know you are. Buh-bye! Move on, we're done here. Up and comer! HAHAHA!!!

Comment

I don't follow that. Christians arent technically supposed to wear mixed-fiber shirts, or use the word "fuck". So by your logic, 99% of Christians, aren't really Christians? I'll decide for myself, what I will do, buddy. That's it.
                  Theres absolutely nothing in the bible about using the word ****. Damn you ******ed than a mutha****a.

Comment

I Know you are. Buh-bye! Move on, we're done here. Up and comer! HAHAHA!!!
                    UP and comin in your wifes sideways cooter

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Sucks Dick View Post
                      Theres absolutely nothing in the bible about using the word ****. Damn you ******ed than a mutha****a.
                      Oh ya? http://www.revelation.co/2015/07/24/...about-cursing/

Comment

Working...
                      X