Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mass shooting at Seattle Pacific University

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm new to the lounge and I never keep up with the news but the amount of mass shootings is alarming.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Hatred View Post
      At least four people were shot this afternoon at Seattle Pacific University in Seattle, police have one suspect in custody. The shooting occurred at approximately 3:30 p.m. in Otto Miller Hall, 3rd Avenue West and West Nickerson Street.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/shoo...versity/ngFbf/

This is the third mass shooting to occur within a month's time. Coincidence, or a sequence of covertly orchestrated machinations carried out for political interest?
      In the year following Sandy Hook in the US there were 23 mass shootings with over a hundred total dead. That's one every two weeks, certainly plenty for the media to invent a trend via selective reporting. The reason the new media would do so is to make money. A deadly trend equals more viewers, more readers, greater advertising revenue.

Or maybe it's a massive conspiracy. Idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        In the year following Sandy Hook in the US there were 23 mass shootings with over a hundred total dead. That's one every two weeks, certainly plenty for the media to invent a trend via selective reporting. The reason the new media would do so is to make money. A deadly trend equals more viewers, more readers, greater advertising revenue.

Or maybe it's a massive conspiracy. Idiots.
        Calm down piggy, there's no need to resort to name calling, and nobody even mentioned the word "conspiracy" until you came along. Don't act as if your post contains some greater implication, it's obvious that profit is almost certainly the real motivation behind the selective reporting.

Comment

It is a great stain on the social fabric of the USA. I just dont understand the US obsession with gun ownership. I mean I get the historic rationale for the 2nd Amendment and the notion of a 'citizens militia', but today, 250 odd years later, it is an outdated piece of legislation that needs addressing to save innocent lives.

Comment

Guns don't kill people, doe!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Hatred View Post

Calm down piggy, there's no need to resort to name calling, and nobody even mentioned the word "conspiracy" until you came along.
              Mention? No.

Heavily ****ing imply? Uhh, yeah.

Comment

The **** is wrong with people man.

Comment

north korea should do something

Comment

I find it very ironic that a common argument for guns is their ability to be used in a protective capacity, but these shootings are hardly ever stopped by someone wielding a gun. In fact this one was stopped by someone who had pepper spray.

Comment

Those gun laws though.

Comment

Working...
                      X