No announcement yet.

The Official NFL 2014-2015 Season Page

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
    Man...took me awhile to recover but I'm at peace with the loss. Still had the trip of a lifetime and I'm comforted by the fact that most of our key pieces are locked up for the next few years (Kam, Sherm, ET, Bennett, Avril). Now we just need to lock up BWagz and Wilson. Probably Maxwell too. My head is up. Seahawks will be back
    I'm already looking forward to next season. It stung for a couple days, but it happens, that's football. I mean think of all the teams this year in the post season that were one play away from winning. Green Bay obviously....they catch that onside kick, game over. Cowboys...Dez Bryant makes that catch (or makes it more clean depending on how you see it), they win and go to Seattle. The Lions...pass interference or not pass interference....they beat Dallas. The Ravens...up by 14 two different times, make one play they beat the Pats. Truly a game of inches, man.

I can't wait to see what the Hawks do in the off season and the draft. Already some good news in that it's looking like Kris Richard will be the next defensive coordinator in Seattle. Best man for the job, imo.

Signs pointing to Kris Richard as next defensive coordinator in Seattle | ProFootballTalk

Comment

• Charles Haley coming in straight with that ether

Comment

• So what does our draft situation look like if the jets decide to keep Harvin?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Isn't that a big no-no in the NFL and their rules involving disclosure on injury reports?
          No one gives a **** about the injury report unless it's the Pats. Just like they don't care about crowd noise, footballs, taping, or anything else unless it's the Pats.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
              Usually gods don't need the other team to go full potato to win the game. Just saying.
              http://youtu.be/U7rPIg7ZNQ8

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                Charles Haley coming in straight with that ether
                http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12...gland-patriots

Very weak interview from Haley. He's basically saying that he believes Brady has cheated to get all his rings. How did he come to that conclusion? There's no asterisk on any of his rings in my opinion but the belief that they're all tainted is laughable. There hasn't even been a ruling on deflategate and he's already talking.

What I take from this is Haley feels threatened by Brady's accomplishments. He says things like Joe didn't have to cheat. I'm noticing a lot of people are getting very hurt by fans and analyst calling Brady the goat. Some people are tired of seeing Brady win.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  No one gives a **** about the injury report unless it's the Pats. Just like they don't care about crowd noise, footballs, taping, or anything else unless it's the Pats.
                  Dam right its only because it's the Pats, so many hypocrites especially Jerry Rice who called the Pats cheaters and is a cheater himself.

James Lofton- "The stick em was great, you could get a thin coat of stick em on your hand, like this, you could do this(shows how the ball could stick to hand) and lift the ball up".

Jerry The Cheater Rice- "I know this might be a little illegal guys, i just but a little spary, a little stick em, on em just to make sure that textrue is a little sticky".

Stick em along with all other adhesives was banned in the nfl in 1981.

@48

Comment

• Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                    That's the one

Comment

• It brings a tear to my eye that people are passing off Manning as some kind of scrub compared to Brady.

It's Belichick that deserves all the credit and the guys behind the scenes.

Brady has always been on better teams than Manning.

Comment

Working...
                      X