No announcement yet.

The Official NFL 2014-2015 Season Page

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
    The two point conversion, which turned out to be the difference, was pretty embarrassing from a defensive pov.Clinton-Dix's play on the throw was comical(HaHA).
    That was unbelievable. It was like the play was in slow motion. I don't know how Ha Ha didn't make that play. That was cringe worthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by #YOLO View Post
      Amazing how everybody forgot about the Packers DB taking a knee at the 50yd line with 5 minutes left in a 16-7 game.

Anyways there are reports coming out about the Pats deflating balls vs Colts.. Smh.
      Colts never had a chance in that game. That ass whopping was inevitable.

Comment

Amazing how everybody forgot about the Packers DB taking a knee at the 50yd line with 5 minutes left in a 16-7 game.

Anyways there are reports coming out about the Pats deflating balls vs Colts.. Smh.
        That's actually what ur basically taught to do though. How many times have we seen games where defenders either get an INT or a fumble, then run down the field to gain more yards only to lose the ball? Everyone says "just fall on it or go down!" Think about it, he gets an INT with 5 minutes left up 19-7. Game is over. What happened shouldn't have happened. Two TDs and an onside kick within 3:30? Just doesn't happen.

Comment

• True, still hilarious in retrospect. I wonder if Mike "mr conservative" McCarthy stays in GB.

Comment

True, still hilarious in retrospect. I wonder if Mike "mr conservative" McCarthy stays in GB.
            He is staying in green bay. If he left, that would be enough to get nick saban to leave bama and take that job. But that would be stupid of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
              If they didn't lose after such a piss poor performance against GB, they're not losing to NE.
              This made me stop and think, but then I thought This isn't the 2010 Saints, it's not their destiny... And the Patriots won't choke or stop playing after 3...

Comment

• Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                This made me stop and think, but then I thought This isn't the 2010 Saints, it's not their destiny... And the Patriots won't choke or stop playing after 3...
                They are cheaters.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ting-footballs

Comment

• Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                  Well I seriously doubt the Seahawks can repeat that piss poor start to the game. It was very uncharacteristic of them and was pretty fluky. First pass bounces off Kearses hands for an INT. Then they fumble on the following kickoff. It's amazing the defense held them to FGs in those situation though, but still, really couldn't ask for a worse start and as a result their offense was completely out of sync until the 4th. Marshawn was a BEAST though especially in the second half where he had like 120-130 yards in the half .

Comment

• What a ****ing game by the Seahawks...best game I've ever been to. My voice is GONE!!!!! Yall keep ****ting on Wilson though...besides that long pass to Kearse that was picked off at the endzone, all his passes touched the receiver's hands. I told everyone around me...Wilson will find a way. This team will find a way. Next up! Road trip to Arizona baby!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                      What a ****ing game by the Seahawks...best game I've ever been to. My voice is GONE!!!!! Yall keep ****ting on Wilson though...besides that long pass to Kearse that was picked off at the endzone, all his passes touched the receiver's hands. I told everyone around me...Wilson will find a way. This team will find a way. Next up! Road trip to Arizona baby!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X