No announcement yet.

The Official NFL 2014-2015 Season Page

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    I think this SB is going to be a good one.

Pats win it, probably have Brady as the GOAT. Depends on his personal performance, but if he snaps of a game winning drive....

I hate the Hawks. They have earned my hatred. And that means they are a not only a divisional rival, but one hell of a team. They got absolutely murder-stomped for the vast majority of that game.

And came back to win. You better kill them. Dead.

Brush should pay me 5 quad just on gp.

Nat is a f@ghole.

So is bo.

I love you gays.
    But you voted NFC WEST Doe

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      But you voted NFC WEST Doe

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        LMAO @ John Ryan on his TD throw haha haha

Haha, that's an awesome shot

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          I think this SB is going to be a good one.

Pats win it, probably have Brady as the GOAT. Depends on his personal performance, but if he snaps of a game winning drive....

I hate the Hawks. They have earned my hatred. And that means they are a not only a divisional rival, but one hell of a team. They got absolutely murder-stomped for the vast majority of that game.

And came back to win. You better kill them. Dead.

Brush should pay me 5 quad just on gp.

Nat is a f@ghole.

So is bo.

I love you gays.
          Seahawks are a team of destiny. After what happened today, that's proof. I wanted that Pats to win all season so that the Hawks can beat the two best QBs of this era back to back.

Comment

• The Seahawks Packers game had late game drama but the game was poorly played by both teams. That was hardly one of the best games I've seen. Both teams made comedic mistakes. Wilson was laughably bad, Rodgers threw a couple of bad picks, and the whiff on the on side kick was brutal. Poorly played game by both teams. Last years NFC title game was much better imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
              Seahawks are a team of destiny. After what happened today, that's proof. I wanted that Pats to win all season so that the Hawks can beat the two best QBs of this era back to back.
              If they didn't lose after such a piss poor performance against GB, they're not losing to NE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                The Seahawks Packers game had late game drama but the game was poorly played by both teams. That was hardly one of the best games I've seen. Both teams made comedic mistakes. Wilson was laughably bad, Rodgers threw a couple of bad picks, and the whiff on the on side kick was brutal. Poorly played game by both teams. Last years NFC title game was much better imo.
                The two point conversion, which turned out to be the difference, was pretty embarrassing from a defensive pov.Clinton-Dix's play on the throw was comical(HaHA).

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                  The two point conversion, which turned out to be the difference, was pretty embarrassing from a defensive pov.Clinton-Dix's play on the throw was comical(HaHA).
                  That was a crazy play.

Looked like it was killed, and Wilson basically tosses up a no fucks given type of ball.

That last 3 or so minutes was crazy, actually.

Packers fans have got to be numb after this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                    The Seahawks Packers game had late game drama but the game was poorly played by both teams. That was hardly one of the best games I've seen. Both teams made comedic mistakes. Wilson was laughably bad, Rodgers threw a couple of bad picks, and the whiff on the on side kick was brutal. Poorly played game by both teams. Last years NFC title game was much better imo.
                    That's what made it so great though. From how poorly they played all game, despite how everything went horribly wrong they kept fighting to the end and pulled off one of the most amazing last three minutes you'll ever see in a game. You saw all the raw emotion on the field from Wilson, Kearse, Baldwin. Stuff like that really brings a team together.

Comment

• Amazing how everybody forgot about the Packers DB taking a knee at the 50yd line with 5 minutes left in a 16-7 game.

Anyways there are reports coming out about the Pats deflating balls vs Colts.. Smh.

Comment

Working...
                      X