No announcement yet.

MMA saved my ass this weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
    I have to call bullshit on that too. I have been present at a bar when someone goes crazy and it causes aggressive people to think twice.

But those people have been similarly sized and the people starting shit are usually just pussies who are looking to act out.

You calmly and hilariously saying "I am an MMA fighter. You sure you wanna do this?" like a Van Damme movie wouldn't have done much to calm their ire IMO.

I mean one minute they are in your words charging at you like they're "programmed to kill" and the next they are like playful puppies.

From your description of them they must have been a good bit bigger than you. And it seems to be implied that you were alone.

So the evidence is thus:

There's one of you. And two of them.
    They are huge and you might not be.
    They are programmed to kill at that moment.

And a hilariously cheesy, bad kung-fu movie, line manages to completely placate them?

Yeah I call bullshit too. And I see you have made Annie's thread. Congratulations.
    I don't recall giving a physical description of my would-be attackers or myself, only the manner in which they came at me. Regardless, expecting someone from the UK to fully grasp how a situation like this can unfold in the states would be optimistic to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by KeepHatin
      I don't recall giving a physical description of my would-be attackers or myself, only the manner in which they came at me. Regardless, expecting someone from the UK of all places to understand how a situation like this can unfold in the states would be optimistic to say the least.
      Sorry my mistake. I was just laughing so hard that I wasn't fully taking it all in.

Sure, the U.S is some crazy alien place. In fact it's the only place in the world where altercations like that one you say happened to you occurs.

Anyway let's not split hairs. Time is precious. Go back and have a think of what other idiotic garbage you can post here.

By the reactions in this thread nobody believes you and everyone finds it hilarious.

We're all waiting with bated breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
        Sorry my mistake. I was just laughing so hard that I wasn't fully taking it all in.

Sure, the U.S is some crazy alien place. In fact it's the only place in the world where altercations like that one you say happened to you occurs.

Anyway let's not split hairs. Time is precious. Go back and have a think of what other idiotic garbage you can post here.

By the reactions in this thread nobody believes you and everyone finds it hilarious.

We're all waiting with bated breath.
        You seem angry about something... do you have a chip on your shoulder, or is your purpose in life to be a proper ****?

Comment

That was pretty funny, and somewhat believable. Not sure why everyone is so baffled by the story.

He may be lying, but it made me laugh a bit so whatever

Comment

Originally posted by KeepHatin View Post
            You seem angry about something... do you have a chip on your shoulder, or is your purpose in life to be a proper ****?
            Bit of both really. It's funny how I'm not the only one to mock you in this thread. Yet I am the only one to face your wrath. Is this connected to the time I hit you with red k?

Comment

Should have said, "I fight UFC" like most drunken Neanderthals at the bar say, but I see this did the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by KeepHatin View Post
                Regardless, expecting someone from the UK to fully grasp how a situation like this can unfold in the states would be optimistic to say the least.
                You're right, there are never any street fights in the UK.

It's almost as though casual street violence isn't something that Britain is renowned for.

Comment

Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
                  When you hear "WORLDSTARRR", that's when you know you're fighting for your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
                    When you hear "WORLDSTARRR", that's when you know you're fighting for your life.
                    lolololol...

Comment

This is what really happened that night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AApIyQK-vEQ

Someone tell me how to embed please. I know most users would prefer it that way. I thought I knew how but it doesn't seem to work for me on this site.

Comment

Working...
                      X