have you ever pet a snake before?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by - Lefteous - View Post
    Was it disgusting to pet it?
    No, why would it be? Do you have a phobia of snakes or something?

They're incredibly smooth to the touch. Rough if you go against the grain of their scales, but like silk if you go with the grain. Don't pet their heads, either. Most of them get weird about that. Constrictors do, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Kind of on the average to small range
      I can always count on you to catch my jokes

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post

They're incredibly smooth to the touch. Rough if you go against the grain of their scales, but like silk if you go with the grain. Don't pet their heads, either. Most of them get weird about that. Constrictors do, anyway.
        My green tree python has incredibly smooth scales, it literally feels like silk.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          My green tree python has incredibly smooth scales, it literally feels like silk.
          I love the way they feel in your hands. They're fascinating and misunderstood creatures (like spiders or sharks) and I've never understood the irrational fear the majority of the public seems to harbor for them.

Comment

Stole what I wanted, sigged it, made it sound gayer.

Comment

I love the way they feel in your hands. They're fascinating and misunderstood creatures (like spiders or sharks) and I've never understood the irrational fear the majority of the public seems to harbor for them.
              My stepdads mother would not come into out house knowing there were snakes in there. I would have to hide them in the closet for her to come over. lol

But with her it was because of the biblical serpent, so she considered it a sin or some crap

Comment

i have a two-headed spitting cobra between my legs.

Comment

First snake that you see, they are Siamese cobra. He is not king cobra and not spitting cobra. ...still have fang and still have poison. He is small, dangerous... Number one. King cobra number two. And now spitting cobra. He can spit poison to your eye. One color. He is very, very dangerous. Number one in Thailand.

Comment

Stole what I wanted, sigged it, made it sound gayer.
                    Nothing gay about petting a snake. Particularly if you do so with ferocity until it spits in your face.

Comment

I think we know where this is headed if anywhere.
                      lets hope not...

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      I have 4

I never understood the fear of them

its because of the venom that can get you killed in a minute/hour?

not really a phobia but theyre scary/quick and poisonous

Comment

Working...
                      X