Obama called "N" word by police chief

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Obama called "N" word by police chief

http://news.msn.com/us/towns-white-p...s-obama-n-word

A police commissioner in a predominantly white New Hampshire town says he won't apologize for calling President Barack Obama the N-word, and he sat with his arms crossed while angry residents at a meeting called for his resignation on Thursday.

How can this be the face of a racist? Imagine that, I personally don't believe this because as some other posters here have said, racism doesn't exist anymore.

I mean the president is black doe...racism is dead. If this is true we know it's an isolated incident, millions of white people don't hate Obama just because he's black...can they?

Nooooooooo

Isn't it just as racist to like Obama because he's black....?

Nooooooo

Comment

While race relations have come a long long long way since even 30-40 years ago.....the idea that racism is over with simply because Obama's in the white house......that's just stupid.

If Obama was a white guy who looked like the average suburban neighbor, and there were rumors that he was born in the UK......you think all that mumbo jumbo about birth certificates would have been taking place??? The guy displayed his birth certificate a long long time ago, and we STILL to this day have people that think he was born in Africa or some ****, and that he's not American. It's ridiculous.

Comment

That may be Mark Fuhrman's dad.

Comment

I'm sure the mainstream media will jump all over this story... but the epidemic of young black men killing other young black men across the USA will continue to stay off the agenda. Or how blacks are still enslaved in Mauritania, with the slave masters being brown-skinned Berbers... I'm sure it also wouldn't be an issue if those masters were white. I'm absolutely certain of that.

That article is hilarious btw... "Wolfeboro Police Commissioner Robert Copeland, who's 82 and white"...

It even presents a demographic breakdown of the town he lives, as if that's somehow relevant. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
            Isn't it just as racist to like Obama because he's black....?

Nooooooo
            No it's not actually, you need to look at things historically. Obama is the first black president ever, you would expect the black minority population to support him because it's the first time their demographic has been represented at such a high office.

Of course you want people to support a candidate for more than ethnicity, but it's understandable considering the precedent. I wouldn't expect you to understand that though, it takes nuance, and you lack that.

Jesus would object also.

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
            That may be Mark Fuhrman's dad.
            Hahahaha....made me laugh out loud.

Comment

Oh and Cuau, I notice you only ever talk about racism when it's white folk responsible. Nothing to say about racism directed towards blacks by Mexicans?

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                I'm sure the mainstream media will jump all over this story... but the epidemic of young black men killing other young black men across the USA will continue to stay off the agenda. Or how blacks are still enslaved in Mauritania, with the slave masters being brown-skinned Berbers... I'm sure it also wouldn't be an issue if those masters were white. I'm absolutely certain of that.

That article is hilarious btw... "Wolfeboro Police Commissioner Robert Copeland, who's 82 and white"...

It even presents a demographic breakdown of the town he lives, as if that's somehow relevant. LOL
                Takingaim once again making an argument outside of the topic at hand. You should go into law, you would be the king of strawmen arguments.

I don't know if you noticed, it was sarcastic humor......I don't give a fuk there are racist old white men left in this world. They will soon be dead.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                  Oh and Cuau, I notice you only ever talk about racism when it's white folk responsible. Nothing to say about racism directed towards blacks by Mexicans?
                  Here's strawman #2....

You're on a roll kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    http://news.msn.com/us/towns-white-p...s-obama-n-word

How can this be the face of a racist? Imagine that, I personally don't believe this because as some other posters here have said, racism doesn't exist anymore.

I mean the president is black doe...racism is dead. If this is true we know it's an isolated incident, millions of white people don't hate Obama just because he's black...can they?

Nooooooooo
                    Unless you have never uttered a derogatory term about anyone ever in your entire life then u have no room to criticize. Including jew and f@g

Comment

Working...
                    X