Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama called "N" word by police chief

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I call cua a midget Mexican is that considered brown on brown crime?

Comment

[QUOTE]
      Originally posted by takingaim View Post
      I just made the point how laughable the mainstream media is, that's all. They're all over the story of some old white man using the n word, but ignore young black men killing other young black men all across the USA. Their priorities are a little messed up.
      Yup and again, had nothing to do with what I posted.

Erm, you making this thread proves you absolutely do care they exist. But that's the only type of racism you seem to care about. Nothing to say about racism against blacks by Mexicans.
      Once again, strawman.

I don't give a flying fuk about some racist old man. I also have agreed that the media loves the race issues because they sell.

I don't know if you know this, but I'm a brown person in America. Racism is something I'm very familiar with.

It was called sarcasm, tongue in cheek.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        You can call me Mexican and brown, but I bet you I'm taller than you. I'm 5'11 1/2, right under 6 ft and weigh 180.

I could play center for the Mexican national team.

Comment

No he actually has the mental fortitude a man needs to make it life. He just gets caught up In the "my liberal vagina hurts" queef of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            You can call me Mexican and brown, but I bet you I'm taller than you. I'm 5'11 1/2, right under 6 ft and weigh 180.

I could play center for the Mexican national team.
            I'm 6'6" 235. My dad is white, mom is native. My statement was just tongue and cheek though. No offense.

Comment

I'm 6'6" 235. My dad is white, mom is native. My statement was just tongue and cheek though. No offense.
              Hey Chief. You must get that a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                Hey Chief. You must get that a lot.
                Lol fcuk yeah dude. I never got offended though. It was especially racial in the military but I always just found it funny.

Comment

If you notice I was self deprecating about saying I'm 6 ft tall and I could play center for the Mexican national team.

I guess you missed that one....

Comment

Lol fcuk yeah dude. I never got offended though. It was especially racial in the military but I always just found it funny.
                    Thats cool. Wish I was Cheif tall. Im just 6'0 (probably 5'11 3/4s)

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      If you notice I was self deprecating about saying I'm 6 ft tall and I could play center for the Mexican national team.

I guess you missed that one....
                      I did miss that one

Comment

Working...
                      X