No announcement yet.

What NFL Team Won the Draft

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    Bears did what they needed to fix their team. Finally fixing their problems with stuffing the run and found a future replacement for CB.

Suitable RB to challenge for a backup roll too
    And David Fales to replace Jay Cutler if he keeps sucking, But when the bears suck the bears will offer Jay Cutler another 7 years and 126 million.

Comment

Lions damn sure didn't "win the draft" but the dudes over at NFL Network were saying how Eric Ebron, their first round pick, was a more athletic version of Vernon Davis.

If he's anywhere near Vernon Davis...I mean damn. Stafford, the Reggie Bush/Joique Bell combo, Megatron, Golden Tate, Pettigrew & Ebron...they could be the top offense in the damn league.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Lions damn sure didn't "win the draft" but the dudes over at NFL Network were saying how Eric Ebron, their first round pick, was a more athletic version of Vernon Davis.

If he's anywhere near Vernon Davis...I mean damn. Stafford, the Reggie Bush/Joique Bell combo, Megatron, Golden Tate, Pettigrew & Ebron...they could be the top offense in the damn league.
        Hey Eric Ebron is pretty good. This is a wait and see type pick. If this guy turns out to be good, then this team may damn well have one of the best offenses.

Comment

I didn't watch Ebron play at UNC, just saw his highlight tape.

He appears to be legit. All the scouting reports & tape on the guy suggests that he has the ability to be an A level pass catching TE.

Comment

How can anyone say anyone "won" the draft without waiting a couple years to see how these picks pan out? Never made sense to me. People said the Browns had a great draft when they got Trent Richardson and Brandon Weeden in the first round a couple years ago. How did that work out?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              How can anyone say anyone "won" the draft without waiting a couple years to see how these picks pan out? Never made sense to me. People said the Browns had a great draft when they got Trent Richardson and Brandon Weeden in the first round a couple years ago. How did that work out?
              The Browns had a good day one. But because of Josh Gordon's suspension and the fact they did not draft a receiver at all in this draft is why they did not have the best draft. They were the best on day 1.

LOL Trent and Brandon are not on the team anymore. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                It's the same thing with Free Agency Champs...you can't just get a bunch of "names" and expect them to fit your system. Remember when the Eagles were the "Dream Team" before the season and Asomugha and co. **** the bed?

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                  It's the same thing with Free Agency Champs...you can't just get a bunch of "names" and expect them to fit your system. Remember when the Eagles were the "Dream Team" before the season and Asomugha and co. **** the bed?
                  LOL Dream team. I remember when everyone said they were going all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    Look at the Seahawks. Was anyone saying they won the draft when they got Richard Sherman, Byron Maxwell, and Malcolm Smith in 2011, three guys who started for their Super Bowl team last year and one who was MVP? Hell no.

Comment

Saint Louis Rams.

Comment

Working...
                      X