Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian guy gets his girl took, does nothing.. What would you have done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's unlikely I would have been unable to tell she was that kind of girl prior to that happening. Once I realized she was shady I can't imagine losing any sleep wondering how'd I'd find another girl that classy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      By boo you mean your blowup doll with a cutout of Broner's face glued to it?

Id have youre girl taping a dirty film with me with your ass filming in the background in a matter of minutes so cool it with the hate sauce just cause you cant cant get none.

Comment

• Haha 98% of the posts in this thread is cod****. Its like a virgins anonymous convention in here.

Comment

• Originally posted by face untouched View Post
          Bruh I seen the same dam thing happen to me dam near every time me and my boo out on some trip I seen them white dudes with there head tucked in but they cop a look when she get up but they stay quiet I think they want to know what that donk all about lmfao
          Yeah but who's your boo at the moment? B-Hop is old, Broner was literally ass raped by Maidana, Floyd went life and death with that face first brawler as well.

Who's black and udefeated right now? Shawn Porter would be my guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by face untouched View Post
            Id have youre girl taping a dirty film with me with your ass filming in the background in a matter of minutes so cool it with the hate sauce just cause you cant cant get none.
            Would she wear a strap-on dildo?

Comment

• I think some friends of the asian guy has showed up and is now butthurt...

Don't worry bros, y'all have to wait your turn you know, nice guys finish last.

Comment

• LMAO This ish is fake as ****.

**** just cuts off to the girl being on top of the white dude lol

This garbage looks like those PUA type videos when nukkas claim they be gettin a bunch of breezy's but then you look at the quality and its a bunch of 3's, no dimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
                  I think some friends of the asian guy has showed up and is now butthurt...

Don't worry bros, y'all have to wait your turn you know, nice guys finish last.
                  I would bet my house that your penis has never entered a conscious human female

Comment

• Well you must got a lean on that bad boy, because you just lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                      yeah the summertime is the worst! honeys be dressing less and the thirst is on full throttle! LOL

Damn I feel like clubbin now lol
                      In NY. It's like a buffet. It's so cold in the winter it's like the females were hiding out in big ass coats and scarves but once it gets warm....it's all you can eat in every flavor. Most have been hollered at though so unless you are smooth with it you won't even get a look.

Comment

Working...
                      X