Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian guy gets his girl took, does nothing.. What would you have done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asian guy gets his girl took, does nothing.. What would you have done?
    Corrected your grammar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stev3 View Post
      Obviously those chicks are hookers, looks like they were in HK somewhere. Anyways, going to jail over a chick isn't worth it....but if that was his real chick, dude needs to grow some balls.
      If that was his 'real' chick, she wouldn't have left with someone else. The end.

I find it funny that while people are talking about guy needing some balls, no one is mentioning how absurd it is for a chick to do that and how that is the most ****ed part of this whole thing.

If a girl is so pathetically shallow as to be able to do that to her 'man' she's deserving of some ****ing devil karma.

I'm very glad to say that I've never had the pleasure of associating with a complete **** like that. Or maybe, it's that when I have met people like that, their ****ed up nature is plain as day to see, so I've not even bothered to try to get to know them.

Anyway, this whole Neanderthal movie scene....big bad dude comes in and just takes some guys girl away while he does nothing....it's truly foreign to me. First off, a guy ****ed in the head enough to try that would get a polite 'beat it', and second, a girl that would be such a piece of **** to just drop her man for some random dude just going "you're coming with me" doesn't deserve anything good.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
        If that was his 'real' chick, she wouldn't have left with someone else. The end.

I find it funny that while people are talking about guy needing some balls, no one is mentioning how absurd it is for a chick to do that and how that is the most ****ed part of this whole thing.

If a girl is so pathetically shallow as to be able to do that to her 'man' she's deserving of some ****ing devil karma.

I'm very glad to say that I've never had the pleasure of associating with a complete **** like that. Or maybe, it's that when I have met people like that, their ****ed up nature is plain as day to see, so I've not even bothered to try to get to know them.

Anyway, this whole Neanderthal movie scene....big bad dude comes in and just takes some guys girl away while he does nothing....it's truly foreign to me. First off, a guy ****ed in the head enough to try that would get a polite 'beat it', and second, a girl that would be such a piece of **** to just drop her man for some random dude just going "you're coming with me" doesn't deserve anything good.
        go a few post back, i brought up the fact that the biitach should be the one getting trashed on.

Comment

• I like how this became a dating service between alpha males and beta males... smh

Comment

• I know an Asian guy with a Russian girlfriend, I would only hope if I took his girl that he would do nothing also. that video tempts me to try it

Comment

• did i mention that i'd cry?

Comment

• It sucks that the video is removed, but the comments are hilarious. Most of you except for maybe new england probalby don't have careers or you wouldn't be talking out of your ass talking about fighting two dudes in a bar over some random asian girl, a mature adult with class is better than that. Besides, you lok worse fighting because you come off as a sore loser, loser being the key word, when you could just smile and shrug her off and act like she's less than nothing, what a real player would do.

And this shambrolic character is a real clown, i'm sure you think you come off as a tough guy that "gets what he wants" in bars, lol... from the sound of all your posts in here, only hood rats would let a guy like you grope them and get banged on the first night, no lady with class is going to one, just walk off with you because you made eye contact if she is in to the guy she is with, and two, even be talking to someone like you in the first place. Not that I am trying to take shots at you personally, but I don't need to know you personally or anything more about you to know that you definitely don't "take peoples girls" at will, lmao, give me a break, I live real life on a day to day basis, I didn't read about it in a book, I know without question that's a lie, if you even had half the game and or looks you imply you do, you wouldn't bother going for other peoples women like a low life because all the single ones would be even easier, try using logic next time, you might come across as believable.

Comment

• You've got to do something in that situation, i don't advocate fighting in town because you can get knived or some **** but in that situation i reckon you have to risk it I'd rather get bladed than have my rep utterly destroyed, how could you live with yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by phallus View Post
                    I know an Asian guy with a Russian girlfriend, I would only hope if I took his girl that he would do nothing also. that video tempts me to try it
                    Sure go ahead, you'll end up mumbling like James Toney soon after.

Comment

• Originally posted by phallus View Post
                      I know an Asian guy with a Russian girlfriend, I would only hope if I took his girl that he would do nothing also. that video tempts me to try it
                      dont even think about it jack! i got my eyes on u now.

Comment

Working...
                      X