Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian guy gets his girl took, does nothing.. What would you have done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL oh man that is just brutal. Beating the poor fella over the head with a baseball bat would have been less damaging.

You could see his courage just seeping out of him as the video played on.

Comment

that video pissed me off. why did the asian dude not swing? I guess he's better off now anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        All dudes be looking all the time if you got a bad girl. one time i took this smoking hot brunette to a dance party at HOB and she started grinding me and everyone stopped dancing to stare at her cause her booty was popping out of her short skirt and she had cleavage showing up top, and these were all guys dancing with their girlfriends lol.

I would think girls would either get mad and jealous that their dates or boyfriends were checking out another girl even though shes on a date with another guy?
        Lmfao I asked you the other day how many 10s you've banged. The god damn number is going higher all the time . You ****ting me?.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamMerchant12 View Post
          *****s always checkin out other females, especially ones they can't pull themselves. lol it's crazy but I see it all the time at the malls out here.
          True that bro! the funniest is at the gas station pumps when a bad breezy be filling up gas you see all kinds of thirsty LMFAO

Comment

Obviously those chicks are hookers, looks like they were in HK somewhere. Anyways, going to jail over a chick isn't worth it....but if that was his real chick, dude needs to grow some balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
              Lmfao I asked you the other day how many 10s you've banged. The god damn number is going higher all the time . You ****ting me?.
              the reason why i answered you the way i did was cause yes there are universal 10's but u always gonna get some over critical haters who say certain girls aren't 10's.

but over all LA where I live is known for having some of the hottest cause everyones trying to be a movie star out here and that vibe influences the whole Southern California region pretty much. When you go to a hot LA club the talent is pretty crazy.

i tend to have pretty good luck but i know its cause i look a bit different. i have a pretty unique look. being mixed and not looking like the majority of the other dudes in the club gives me an edge.

how about yourself? how do you do across the pond?

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                B*tch ass might as well have just handed him his wallet and car keys too.

if he wasn't gonna beat some ass, he shoulda just left...why sit thru that humiliation? ****ing pus5y

Comment

True that bro! the funniest is at the gas station pumps when a bad breezy be filling up gas you see all kinds of thirsty LMFAO
                  Yeah you do see that & I ain't gonna lie, I've done that a few times myself lol. It's gotten me some numbers tho so I can't complain

Comment

the reason why i answered you the way i did was cause yes there are universal 10's but u always gonna get some over critical haters who say certain girls aren't 10's.

but over all LA where I live is known for having some of the hottest cause everyones trying to be a movie star out here and that vibe influences the whole Southern California region pretty much. When you go to a hot LA club the talent is pretty crazy.

i tend to have pretty good luck but i know its cause i look a bit different. i have a pretty unique look. being mixed and not looking like the majority of the other dudes in the club gives me an edge.

how about yourself? how do you do across the pond?
                    I honestly prefer doing 7s. There's just something about the "half decent looking slag next door look" that gets me going.
                    Last edited by Patty Tanager; 05-09-2014, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      if he wasn't gonna beat some ass, he shoulda just left...why sit thru that humiliation? ****ing pus5y
                      Right?!

He looks like he 'bout to cry too.

He shoulda just taken the "L" & walked away.

Comment

Working...
                      X