No announcement yet.

Sarah Shahi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
    She's not Muslim. Lots of Iranians left Iran just before/after the revolution in 79, and a large number of them have a dislike or outright hatred of Islam and especially Islamic law (sharia), so her father could well have been one of those types of Iranians who fled Iran for the West, and as a result, did not raise Sarah as Muslim.
    Persian girls are probably some of the best looking women in this world, however, I've heard and this comes from Iranian guys that they are also some of the worst gold diggers too.

When I talk to them they seem sweet and down to earth, haven't dated one though

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
      Persian girls are probably some of the best looking women in this world, however, I've heard and this comes from Iranian guys that they are also some of the worst gold diggers too.

The same can be said about my country's women. Colombia. Good and bad everywhere. A gold digger can only be domesticated with the best piping she's ever had. And even then....it's not a definite.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
        She's not Muslim. Lots of Iranians left Iran just before/after the revolution in 79, and a large number of them have a dislike or outright hatred of Islam and especially Islamic law (sharia), so her father could well have been one of those types of Iranians who fled Iran for the West, and as a result, did not raise Sarah as Muslim.
        iranians/persians are good people. i don't know why the US government hates them so much.

Comment

They can be tough to handle...

I guess all women are like that tho...but yeh my ex was persian and man they can drive u nuts...especially how good looking they are

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
            iranians/persians are good people. i don't know why the US government hates them so much.
            What a ridiculous thing to say. They don't. The US government, like plenty of countries in the world, does not like the current Iranian government. It has nothing to do with 'not liking the people'.

Comment

Worst goldiggers are Ukrainian women.....probably even worse based on current events.

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                They can be tough to handle...

I guess all women are like that tho...but yeh my ex was persian and man they can drive u nuts...especially how good looking they are
                In Toronto they are some of the most stuck up c#unts around. Is this true for the rest of the world? I do agree they are ungodly hot though.

Comment

Most Persian chicks tend to date other Persian men. You got the more modern less conservative ones who are down to date non persians but yeah they basically want to get with men with status, money, power, connections and so forth.

I dated and messed around with a few persian chicks. we made out and they gave me head, but i never actually smashed. i think they only smash if you persian or you proving u in it for the long haul. i didnt want to give them the impression i wanted anything long term or serious.

The head i got was pretty bomb tho cuz they got them big dsl but wish i could of smashed too.

most persian girls have nice big round booty too which is my type!

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Worst goldiggers are Ukrainian women.....probably even worse based on current events.
                    Ukrainian women are fine as all hell though.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X