No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones TV ONLY discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
    the Mountain is demanding a shorter spear for Oberyn, since he's the crown's champion the Viper concedes
    So you wanna bet?

Comment

• why would i bet? i already knew the winner

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
        And what about oberyan?? The only place he had been stabbing guys is in the anus

Lol

Comment

• all these *****es be ducking my man grey worm.. that bum hunter gregor and that swagger jacker oberyn better know whats up.. dova gaddys dont play son

Comment

• Originally posted by G A M E View Post
            all these *****es be ducking my man grey worm.. that bum hunter gregor and that swagger jacker oberyn better know whats up.. dova gaddys dont play son

I like Grey Worm, good amateur background and he is being brought up quite nicely. Good prospect but i hope he steps up soon, all those watermelon vendors and camel butchers he's been fighting lately won't help him against top contenders or champs. Daenerys Targaryen stays protecting her warriors after Khal Drogo fell smh .

Comment

• you can tell grey worm got that khan chin and bambi legs.

the one good thing about this week off is, i get to watch true detective finally for the first time. I'm gonna marathon that **** this week and by the end of the week I'll be good.

sidenote, alexandra daddario deserves an emmy just for that scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                What happens in the trial if the mountain kills Oberyn but takes a fatal poisoned nick and dies later on?

Tyrion gets his neck chopped halfway?
                Wouldn't a double kayo in a trial by combat be a mistrial?

With a death sentence at stake, I think that by rule they'd have to do it again to settle it (by default, that would mean the next highest rated contenders would need to square off for the vacant execution). A rare occurrence, but I suppose not unheard of.
                Last edited by Drunken Cat; 05-27-2014, 08:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                  I like Grey Worm, good amateur background and he is being brought up quite nicely. Good prospect but i hope he steps up soon, all those watermelon vendors and camel butchers he's been fighting lately won't help him against top contenders or champs. Daenerys Targaryen stays protecting her warriors after Khal Drogo fell smh .
                  Grey Worm is too brave for his own good. He doesn't feel the beatings, and he'll take too much punishment and end up shot really quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                    What happens to tyrion if the mountain crushes oberyn but later dies of old age?

Whoever dies first loses
                    Dying of old age ain't the same as dying from a wound during the fight though?.

But fair play, if its a first to die deal then that's answered my question

----------------------

Grey Worm is up there P4P but in real terms i cant see him dealing with the Westeros knights and lords. Dudes powderpuff. Got skills though.

What do people think of the prospect Jon Snow? I know he struggled in his last fight but lots of people struggle coming up against a grizzled vet. Lots of potential there and strong fundamentals

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                      Wouldn't a double kayo in a trial by combat be a mistrial?

With a death sentence at stake, I think that by rule they'd have to do it again to settle it (by default, that would mean the next highest rated contenders would need to square off for the vacant execution). A rare occurrence, but I suppose not unheard of.
                      Lol i guess in that scenario Tyrion would be ****ed either way then. Bearing in mind his next best champion is himself

Comment

Working...
                      X