Game of Thrones TV ONLY discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Tase View Post

btw natas,

anybody who mentions book story line and character deviations should be immediately put on ignore.

im glad you made this thread since the original thread has been ruined with book spoilers and incessant b*tching about character and storyline deviations from the book.
    Thanks, that's the plan - anyone who violates the spirit of this thread will be placed on ignore.

The other thread was unbelievable with the amount of spoilers, even by people who don't even realize their spoiling by mentioning **** in the upcoming books, it's like they just cant resist.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
      lysa killed her husband for littlefinger

and what an evil woman when she was interrogating sansa. her son looks like a psycho too. i thought cersei and joffrey are the worst mother-son tandem...lysa and her son could be it
      Yeah they are nuts. Remember when Tyrion was there and he was still breast feeding? Lol he wanted Tyrion thrown out the moon door bad.

Poor Sansa. Arranged to be married with one psycho to another Lannister and now to another psycho!

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        Yeah they are nuts. Remember when Tyrion was there and he was still breast feeding? Lol he wanted Tyrion thrown out the moon door bad.

Poor Sansa. Arranged to be married with one psycho to another Lannister and now to another psycho!
        you know what's gonna happen with sansa....

brienne is gonna save her. why else are they showing her so much?

with podrick being sacrificed.....

no wait podrick's legendary penis will upstage littlefinger. problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          yup...when she was going off, i was like DAMN...this fool pulled all this **** since season 1

but what a bunch of weirdos in this show...seems like every family has a nutcase

BTW- is it just me or do the dragons in next week's preview look like they got even bigger than last time?
          Yeah they do look bigger. There was one conversation during the show,I forget who was talking to who, but they mentioned about how many years had passed since since some event in season 1.
          Not sure how fast dragons grow but I'm thinking they are somewhere around 2-3 years old.

Comment

Comment

Did that krzyn8ve guy ruin the other thread?

Comment

So what happens if you post book spoilers in the other thread now?

Comment

Originally posted by Golden View Post
                  Not my business.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden View Post
                    Someone will read it and you will spoil the show for them.
                    I've read the books and I'm enjoying the show now. I posted in the other thread that if you want something clarified about the show to send me a PM.
                    I won't be posting information that isn't on the show.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                      The things Littlefinger will do for power...

She revealed so much in that espisode. Summed up nicely here:
                      “You gave me those drops and told me to pour them into Jon’s wine,” she blurted out, confessing that it was she who killed her husband, Robert Baratheon's original Hand of the King. “You told me to write to a letter to Cat, tell her that it was the Lannisters who…,” she added, confirming that she stoked the flames of discord between the Starks and the Lannisters. Which leads to the rather marvelous, and game-changing, revelation that Littlefinger has singlehandedly masterminded the events that led to Ned Stark’s death, the War of the Five Kings, and the near ruin of Westeros, not to mention Joffrey’s assassination and the kingdom’s inattention to the quite serious wildling/white walker problem. In short, he’s been behind nearly every major power shift throughout the entire series.
                      I forgot that her husband was the original hand of king

Comment

Working...
                      X