No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones TV ONLY discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good ep.

Glad they didn't show Littlefinger banging Lysa.

Comment

Good episode, a little slow until the end. The John Snow stuff was great, and Little Finger's old lady is CRAZY.

Comment

Littlefinger " I brought you a gift"
        Robyn "Nice , I'll throw it out the moon door"

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          Good ep.

Glad they didn't show Littlefinger banging Lysa.
          The things Littlefinger will do for power...

She revealed so much in that espisode. Summed up nicely here:
          “You gave me those drops and told me to pour them into Jon’s wine,” she blurted out, confessing that it was she who killed her husband, Robert Baratheon's original Hand of the King. “You told me to write to a letter to Cat, tell her that it was the Lannisters who…,” she added, confirming that she stoked the flames of discord between the Starks and the Lannisters. Which leads to the rather marvelous, and game-changing, revelation that Littlefinger has singlehandedly masterminded the events that led to Ned Stark’s death, the War of the Five Kings, and the near ruin of Westeros, not to mention Joffrey’s assassination and the kingdom’s inattention to the quite serious wildling/white walker problem. In short, he’s been behind nearly every major power shift throughout the entire series.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post

“You gave me those drops and told me to pour them into Jon’s wine,” she blurted out, confessing that it was she who killed her husband, Robert Baratheon's original Hand of the King. “You told me to write to a letter to Cat, tell her that it was the Lannisters who…,” she added, confirming that she stoked the flames of discord between the Starks and the Lannisters. Which leads to the rather marvelous, and game-changing, revelation that Littlefinger has singlehandedly masterminded the events that led to Ned Stark’s death, the War of the Five Kings, and the near ruin of Westeros, not to mention Joffrey’s assassination and the kingdom’s inattention to the quite serious wildling/white walker problem. In short, he’s been behind nearly every major power shift throughout the entire series.

yup...when she was going off, i was like DAMN...this fool pulled all this **** since season 1

but what a bunch of weirdos in this show...seems like every family has a nutcase

BTW- is it just me or do the dragons in next week's preview look like they got even bigger than last time?

Comment

***8220;You gave me those drops and told me to pour them into Jon***8217;s wine,***8221; she blurted out, confessing that it was she who killed her husband, Robert Baratheon's original Hand of the King. ***8220;You told me to write to a letter to Cat, tell her that it was the Lannisters who***8230;,***8221; she added, confirming that she stoked the flames of discord between the Starks and the Lannisters. Which leads to the rather marvelous, and game-changing, revelation that Littlefinger has singlehandedly masterminded the events that led to Ned Stark***8217;s death, the War of the Five Kings, and the near ruin of Westeros, not to mention Joffrey***8217;s assassination and the kingdom***8217;s inattention to the quite serious wildling/white walker problem. In short, he***8217;s been behind nearly every major power shift throughout the entire series.
              Yeah man. Dude is insanely smart and ambitious.

This quote pretty much Sums him up

Last edited by [ DUBBZZ ]; 05-05-2014, 12:54 PM.

Comment

I ****ing hate Littlefinger. So, so much. I don't even respect him like I do Tywin or Varys. He makes me hope Lysa's psychotic venus flytrap vagina chomps his c*ck off.

Comment

Anyone else think Dany's scene was off this week? I wouldn't use the word bad, but bad in the context of the show. I don't know, maybe it's just me. Like they know they're pissing people off by having her stay rather than go to Westeros, so they rushed through it.

Comment

entire episode was basically a filler with the exception of bran and jon snow which saved the episode. still a very tasty appetizer in preparation for next week's main course where we see danearys start ruling, theon sister to the rescue vs bolton's bastard and tyrion's trial.

btw natas,

anybody who mentions book story line and character deviations should be immediately put on ignore.

im glad you made this thread since the original thread has been ruined with book spoilers and incessant b*tching about character and storyline deviations from the book.

Comment

lysa killed her husband for littlefinger

and what an evil woman when she was interrogating sansa. her son looks like a psycho too. i thought cersei and joffrey are the worst mother-son tandem...lysa and her son could be it

Comment

Working...
                      X