No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones TV ONLY discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    I haven't watched the episode in a while, does it show when the poison was slipped into his cup?
    People said you could hear a clink when the grandma walks by his cup at some point. I don't know, I didn't hear it. It was right in front of her plenty long enough to slip the poison in.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      People said you could hear a clink when the grandma walks by his cup at some point. I don't know, I didn't hear it. It was right in front of her plenty long enough to slip the poison in.
      They did it real slick:

See more:
      http://popcultureplayground.com/game...-spoilers-got/

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        why didnt littlefinger just hire somebody to give the poison to lady olena?

they made it infinitely harder and more complicated than they had to.

even then, it still doesnt show lady olena putting the poison in the goblet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
          why didnt littlefinger just hire somebody to give the poison to lady olena?

they made it infinitely harder and more complicated than they had to.

even then, it still doesnt show lady olena putting the poison in the goblet.
          Check the link for more screenshots. They don't show Olena specifically putting it in the cup but the cup is near her.

The reason for the necklace is so that Sansa is framed along with her husband.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™
            Why would littlefinger want to frame Sansa though.

so he can blackmail her later?

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
              Check the link for more screenshots. They don't show Olena specifically putting it in the cup but the cup is near her.

The reason for the necklace is so that Sansa is framed along with her husband.
              that doenst make sense.

wouldnt the same thing happened?

i mean if lady olena got the poison secretly instead of risking getting caught taking it off sansa and dontos was still paid to take sansa way once the commotion started, the same thing would have happened wouldnt it?

tyrion picking the cup up and getting blamed for killing the king since he was being humiliated before the king got poisoned along with sansa disappearing would still have happened whether or not lady olena got the poison from sansa's necklace or if she was given it in secret and she already had it.

Comment

Why would littlefinger want to frame Sansa though.
                She had the motive. Plus I don't think the magnitude of Littlefingers plans are fully understood yet. Seems to me there is a specific reason for everything he does.

Comment

Not a bad idea... but for what? To marry him so he can take over the north?
                  Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                  She had the motive. Plus I don't think the magnitude of Littlefingers plans are fully understood yet. Seems to me there is a specific reason for everything he does.

that's what im thinking...we've barely seen the tip of the iceberg as far as Littlefinger's schemes

Comment

Dudes like the MiB of GoT
                    lol whatever happened to MIB?

is he still posting or is he perma banned for the whole bossy horton situation. i still dont know what happened there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
                      that doenst make sense.

wouldnt the same thing happened?

i mean if lady olena got the poison secretly instead of risking getting caught taking it off sansa and dontos was still paid to take sansa way once the commotion started, the same thing would have happened wouldnt it?

tyrion picking the cup up and getting blamed for killing the king since he was being humiliated before the king got poisoned along with sansa disappearing would still have happened whether or not lady olena got the poison from sansa's necklace or if she was given it in secret and she already had it.
                      You forget they have the necklace at Tyrions trial and Grand Maester Pycelle said there is poison in it. This directly implies Sansa as co-conspirator.

Comment

Working...
                      X