Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones TV ONLY discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Shae chick's **** vids are pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Jaime is not fighting the Mountain.

Tyrion can't just choose whoever he wants, whoever fights on his side has to volunteer, and if Jaime really wants his brother to live he wouldn't even think of fighting for him in the trial by battle against anyone.
      Jaime's been training his southpaw style. Maybe his preparations have gone well.

Comment

• They would be foolish to nominate The Mountain to fight. It's already been foreshadowed that Oberyn hates his ****ing guts so if they nominate the Mountain than Oberyn will DEFINITELY nominate himself to fight him. I just have no clue if Oberyn is actually any good considering the Hound is a badass.

Comment

• So I was about 4 episodes back. Watched them all yesterday. The one thing that made me genuinely pause and hop the hell out of my seat was finding out Cat's sis poisoned her own ****ing husband. Didn't realize Little Finger....was that powerful.

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          That Shae chick's **** vids are pretty good.
          I'm mad we've only seen her naked one time on the show now.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            So I was about 4 episodes back. Watched them all yesterday. The one thing that made me genuinely pause and hop the hell out of my seat was finding out Cat's sis poisoned her own ****ing husband. Didn't realize Little Finger....was that powerful.

I'm mad we've only seen her naked one time on the show now.
            It's not really power, Lysa is just insane and in love with Littlefinger. She clearly lost her mind at some point. I would just love to know what exactly Littlefinger's endgame is. It can't just be the crown, the crown alone wouldn't be enough to drive a man to such lengths.

Comment

• My favorite understated moment was Tywin telling Jaime he will become his heir, get married and father children with the Lannister surname. Like, "I know you **** your sister and those kids are bastards, and we're putting a stop to that **** right now."

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Jaime is not fighting the Mountain.

Tyrion can't just choose whoever he wants, whoever fights on his side has to volunteer, and if Jaime really wants his brother to live he wouldn't even think of fighting for him in the trial by battle against anyone.
                OK.....I guess it's the Mountain vs Oberlyn? I have no idea. How about Shae the whore vs Sansa in a mud pit?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                  That Shae chick's **** vids are pretty good.
                  There are 6 former **** actresses who have had or will have some role in the show so far.

Comment

• Jaime in season 1 tells Ned Stark that the Mad King's last words were "Burn them all"

Jaime last night tells his father that the Mad King's last words were "Kill Tywin Lannister"

Annoying how they make mistakes like his.

Comment

• Man it's a trip to see what's happened to Theon.

That's some serious Stockholm Syndrome.

I almost feel bad for him. He might as well be dead.

Comment

Working...
                      X