No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones TV ONLY discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
    Arya is such a badass. Still my favorite character. I love how everyone else prays to their gods, New or Old, while Arya prays for death every night.
    Hell yes.

Maisie Williams did an AMA on Reddit yesterday, it was half decent. She really likes the role.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      can't wait for kevan lannister to take over and depose tommen.

he's a great character in the book.

interesting to see how they film the scene of cersei's execution next season. hate that biatch.
      Kevan who? he's been neglected in the show and i think he won't be returning anytime soon

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
        Kevan who? he's been neglected in the show and i think he won't be returning anytime soon
        pretty sure he's back as well as lancel.

Comment

• no i dont think so, Jaime will go to dorne so one book story line is kaput. but maybe Lancel will be the key in high sparrow-cersei storyline.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
            no i dont think so, Jaime will go to dorne so one book story line is kaput. but maybe Lancel will be the key in high sparrow-cersei storyline.
            kevan seems to be in season 5.
            http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3658012/...=tt_cl_sm#cast

Comment

• This girl is so unbelievably gorgeous.

I don't know what I would do if she was staring me in the face. I would probably melt.

Comment

• i can't wait for the swordfight between the mountain and the hound.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  i can't wait for the swordfight between the mountain and the hound.
                  already happen in season 1, the one who play the mountain was even better than all the recast

Comment

• Originally posted by IBEN View Post
                    This girl is so unbelievably gorgeous.

I don't know what I would do if she was staring me in the face. I would probably melt.

It's a shame to realize she's getting porked by a guy named Littlefinger.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                      already happen in season 1, the one who play the mountain was even better than all the recast
                      no the upcoming one.

when the red priestess brings the hound back to life to be stannis champion against cersei's champion, the mountain who was saved by the ex-maester.

Comment

Working...
                      X