Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suprised No One Has Mentioned Nevad Ranch Battle. Embarrassed To Be From Rural Murca

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
    Their is nothing to argue or lookup. One guy was in the wrong, proven in the court of law.

That M stands for management. BLM manages the land for the people. A lot of ranchers feel as if its their land when it is not. You come across this in a lot of these ranching areas, specifically in eastern Montana in my experience. Ranchers are the biggest lovers of handouts in the country and at the same time condemn others for it.

You dealt with them when you were mining the land they manage. The publics lands. Just because you don't like how they manage it doesn't mean they are *******s.
    They are worthless ****es. Just like EPA their an extortion racket that wants their boots licked when they come around or else theyll write up a BS $10,000 fine because they can get away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      They are worthless ****es. Just like EPA their an extortion racket that wants their boots licked when they come around or else theyll write up a BS $10,000 fine because they can get away with it.
      Lol... You have clearly never been to the average blm office. Ever see it's a federal entity and thinks its some evil conspiring undercover government agency. No it's regular people who went to college, and work in a small office. Some deal in timber, recreation, botany, biology, mapping, etc.... There are like 1-2 rangers per office capable of writing a fine.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        educated people generally live in cities, man.

rural people live simpler lives. they find value in family, religion, tradition, community.
        And incest.

Comment

Hear about this, one things ive come to learn in my life is different people different mentalities...some more eccentric than others.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
            Lol... You have clearly never been to the average blm office. Ever see it's a federal entity and thinks its some evil conspiring undercover government agency. No it's regular people who went to college, and work in a small office. Some deal in timber, recreation, botany, biology, mapping, etc.... There are like 1-2 rangers per office capable of writing a fine.
            No ive dealt with there field agents and their worthless sh***299;ts that could never make it in the real world so they take their inner hatred of life out on businesses.

Comment

Rancher hasnt paid grazing fees for nearly 20 years to the BLM. The BLM want his cattle off the land so Harry Reids son Rory Reids, Chinese backed solar panel company can use the land. The BLM has cited some kind of endangered turtle but if you pay the BLM than f@ck the turtles. Legally the rancher is all kinds of wrong. The BLM f@cked up by using police and cowboy mercenaries from Utah to take the cattle. The Utah Governor woulnt let the cowboys take them across the border to sell them. Simple break down is the BLM flexed muscles it desnt legally have to enforce their rules. They should have destroyed him in court and bankrupted him. When you show up with police and hired mercenary cowboys guess what, local cowboys who fully exercise their 2nd amendment right and probably dream of revolution show up. It was a literal tinderbox that thankfully didnt end like Waco. The downside for Senator Reid and the BLM is that now this is a huge issue that could have been avoided had they followed the laws themselves. Anyways if you live in Nevada Brian Sandoval will be running for Senate against Reid in a few years and hes better for representation of Nevada in the US congress.
              Rancher says his contract is with the state and not the Federal Government.

Comment

Rancher hasnt paid grazing fees for nearly 20 years to the BLM. The BLM want his cattle off the land so Harry Reids son Rory Reids, Chinese backed solar panel company can use the land. The BLM has cited some kind of endangered turtle but if you pay the BLM than f@ck the turtles. Legally the rancher is all kinds of wrong. The BLM f@cked up by using police and cowboy mercenaries from Utah to take the cattle. The Utah Governor woulnt let the cowboys take them across the border to sell them. Simple break down is the BLM flexed muscles it desnt legally have to enforce their rules. They should have destroyed him in court and bankrupted him. When you show up with police and hired mercenary cowboys guess what, local cowboys who fully exercise their 2nd amendment right and probably dream of revolution show up. It was a literal tinderbox that thankfully didnt end like Waco. The downside for Senator Reid and the BLM is that now this is a huge issue that could have been avoided had they followed the laws themselves. Anyways if you live in Nevada Brian Sandoval will be running for Senate against Reid in a few years and hes better for representation of Nevada in the US congress.
                The Chinese angle is made up. There is some land being used for the Solar Panel project in Nevada but it is nowhere near the land in dispute here. The fact is that this guy is a clown, stopped paying the money he owed twenty years ago and now the chickens are home to roost.

He thinks he's scored a victory by using armed intimidation to prevent the lawful seizure of his cattle but all he's really done is utterly destroy his family legacy. He will lose everything to the US government, all because he confused patriotism with freeloading.

BLM management are *******s. I dealt with them when I was in mining. They dont have the authority to do what they did. Look it up.
                They do have the authority to do what they did. They were executing a lawful court order. That is de facto authority.

Comment

Funniest thing about this whole debacle is some wack-a-loon animal rights activists got involved accusing agents and officers of killing cows as part of the confiscation and claiming that this was cruelty to animals. After all ranch cattle typically have a really bright future free of the threat of being turned into people-poo or something.

Comment

They did destroy him In court

Comment

I don't know much about what is going on, at least not in depth. From my understanding (correct me if I'm wrong) is that the fed's were right in what they did because the ranchers cattle were eating off of government land, right?

They have been for 20 years and they didn't pay some grazing fee everyone has to pay. So I don't get why when I tuned in to Fauxnews, Hannity was basically egging on the ranchers to kill someone, and I'm not exaggerating.

He was basically saying "what if..." and then pushing them to say they would defend themselves in a violent way. It was really disgusting and Hannity needs to be kicked off the air, I don't think there's anyone worse than him and Glen Beck when it comes to misinformation.

Anyway, so I don't see how the ranchers are correct in this, am I wrong? So all you need to do is just show up with guns and the law doesn't apply to you? That's not a good precedent to set IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X