Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever been with a prostitute?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use to be stationed near Vegas, and use to get tons of hoes out of the phone book section that's in every hotel room..

The best was the soccer mom ad... The chick was maybe 30 and had the best rack.. Total dime

Comment

Nice post!

Comment

LOOOL reading some of the stories here, if all true than I feel for 90% of men here.

Yall can't get women for free? damn!

Comment

No way. I have been to strip clubs and looked at naked prostitutes, but I would never, ever insert my dick in them. Eww...

Comment

i'd do a hooker if it were easily facilitated. it's illegal here, so it's a huge risk.

i'd pay 500-1000 for no strings attached sex with a 10, especially if i have her for the whole night and can ravage her multiple times. absolutely.

i'd obviously still wear a condom, but i'd still want some sort of verification that she's got no stds. i'm sure brothels do this. then i can let her suck my d#ck, and blow my load in her mouth after i finish beating on it.

i am a nasty, nasty boy.

i don't ahve trouble getting laid, but getting hot girls to have sex without commitment is next to impossible.

Comment

Only ugly desperate men pay for sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger Nasty View Post
                Or wealthy and courageous handicapped loners.

Comment

Not true. Some will pay for having sex with very attracting prostitutes. Not the cheap ones, the real sexy ones who charge at least 1000 dollars for an hour.

Comment

We don't pay for sex, we pay them to leave after sex

Comment

I never have, and I don't think I ever will but I can't say ever.

IMO prostitution should be legalized to protect both parties.

Comment

Working...
                      X