Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think a time-travel machine is possible?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to the future is very realistic. You just have travel at the speed of light somewhere else and then come back, you'll technically come back to the 'future' without having aged much. Like Beer said at the beginning of the thread. So technically, if you travel 500 Earth years but for you it was 3 years aged, you'll basically be from 500 years in the past. I don't think traveling to the past is possible though. I think as far as time traveling goes that's all we know right now, how to possibly travel into the future.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Going to the future is very realistic. You just have travel at the speed of light somewhere else and then come back, you'll technically come back to the 'future' without having aged much. Like Beer said at the beginning of the thread. So technically, if you travel 500 Earth years but for you it was 3 years aged, you'll basically be from 500 years in the past. I don't think traveling to the past is possible though. I think as far as time traveling goes that's all we know right now, how to possibly travel into the future.
      it would be sad when u get back and earth is no were to be found

Comment

Working...
      X