No announcement yet.

The History Channel's Vikings is Secretly The Greatest Show on Television

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
    My mistake it's season 4 I'm on. 3 was a good series.
    Word. Yeah this season is still OK. But at best it's that. Too much meandering and pointless stories. They could've done these 8 episodes in 5 really strong ones just by getting rid of the useless story lines IMO.

Episode 7 was pretty good I gotta admit. And the premier of the season was real good.

Comment

• Awesome episode. Lots of storylines being wrapped up or moved along nicely. Good to see Bjorn's woman take action. Ragnar admits he's after Rollo, not Paris. Little King Alfred cute as hell in his hat and sword. King of France loses out to his **** tendencies (well, he IS French after all) while Rollo gets c0ck blocked. Aethlered disses north umberland. Things getting very Lanisterish back in Kattegat.

Comment

• Season was overall just OK

But that was a pretty nice ending. The battle was epic and huge, especially Rollo vs Ragnar. It was intense and I felt at any moment one of them or someone else would die.

Interesting time jump, but necessary. I'm glad that Ragnar seems to be back to his senses, confidence and crazy, as opposed to drug addict crazy.

While this season wasn't near 1 or 3, let alone 2.....the ending was good and I am excited to see where it's going.

Comment

• That was some good sht.

I was disappointed by the dragged out sequence between Ragnar and Rollo taking turns punching each other but the episode overall was great.

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
            That was some good sht.

I was disappointed by the dragged out sequence between Ragnar and Rollo taking turns punching each other but the episode overall was great.
            Man I really wanted Rollo to die, but at the end, it almost felt good and right to have him win one finally.

I'm wondering if Harald and Halfdan will be around now all these years later.

Comment

• https://www.facebook.com/HISTORYCana...type=2&theater

Looks like some crazy stuff is going to happen. Is that Rollo walking with Bjorn and the now older Hvitserk???

Looks like Lagertha and Aslaug are going to battle. I wonder where are Harald and Halfdan??? I really wanted to see more of Harald

Comment

• LOL somehow I forgot this last night and watched GS-Houston...

Will watch later, and let yall know.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                  LOL somehow I forgot this last night and watched GS-Houston...

Will watch later, and let yall know.
                  The battle is intense, edge of your seat stuff cause you know what's on the line. As far as the outcome, slightly disappointing but it's nice to see in a sense. The ending of the episode is greatly needed IMO. And will be interesting as hell to see where it's heading.

Comment

• great episode.

i actually preferred the last part of the show where they showed the aftermath with the introduction of all of ragnar's kids grown.

ivar has a fcking insane personality.

i definitely think this show should go on after the death of ragnar lothbrok.

they have enough subject matter and they perfectly set up all of ragnars kids.

next season should even be better with ragnar's kids in action and lagertha vs aslaugh looming battle.

glad rollo got rewarded. awesome scene when he killed that coward french soldier and led them to battle with that braveheart speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                      great episode.

i actually preferred the last part of the show where they showed the aftermath with the introduction of all of ragnar's kids grown.

ivar has a fcking insane personality.

i definitely think this show should go on after the death of ragnar lothbrok.

they have enough subject matter and they perfectly set up all of ragnars kids.

next season should even be better with ragnar's kids in action and lagertha vs aslaugh looming battle.

glad rollo got rewarded. awesome scene when he killed that coward french soldier and led them to battle with that braveheart speech.
                      Watch the facebook video I posted, it has the trailer for the 10 episodes next fall.

Michael Hirst did an interview the other day and said Ragnar's story is far from over, and that this next season this fall, or next 10 episodes, is the best Linus Roach and Travis Fimmel have done on the show, and said they will finally encounter each other again. Fimmel said Season 5, he meant 2nd half this fall, was the best stuff they've done on the entire show. Grain of salt and all, but it looks like it'll be good.

Comment

Working...
                      X