No announcement yet.

Do you know any old whores?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    I work with this woman who is this old skank always cruising for cawk, she told me that when on dating/hookup sites fishing for trouser trout and guys in their 20s message her and ask if she is into younger guys she tells them to jerk off and go to bed.......she likes dem old wrinkly bwwallz.

Strange woman but keeps things interesting during slow periods at work.
    lol! I just got back from varadero, cuba. my resort was crawling with 40-50 year old women paying for local men half their age to stay with them for a week or so. a lady in my apartment bulding was telling me about her trips to mexico with younger men & my financial advisor was doing the same in the Dominican republic. she asked me all sorts of questions about cuba including questions about the police. both late 40s maybe early 50s... this is not uncommon stuff. cougars want to get f**ked hard to by younger men & many don't want strings attached either...

Comment

One of my regulars (I'm a bartender) is a gorgeous, late thirties ex-prostitute. She comes in on lunch (now a secretary) and tells me some hilarious stories.

Comment

I work with this woman who is this old skank always cruising for cawk, she told me that when on dating/hookup sites fishing for trouser trout and guys in their 20s message her and ask if she is into younger guys she tells them to jerk off and go to bed.......she likes dem old wrinkly bwwallz.

Strange woman but keeps things interesting during slow periods at work.
        Define "know"? I have banged a silver fox in my day, I am not ashamed of it.

But anyone who fits into the category "whore", I stay away from.

I may be alone on this, but the more sex a woman has had, the less attracted I am to her, regardless of looks or money. I want that thing with low mileage, or gtfo.

Comment

Mary Magdalene.

Comment

When i college, i was working for bennigans as a server, and we had this old lady about 50, who also had a daughter that worked there... She use to always and try and hook me up with her daughter, but one time i saw the mom in street clothes and for being a smaller framed lady, she had huge juggs... One thing led to another, and before i know it, i was back at her apartment smoking some green with her, and then just rammed her for a few hours.. This lasted for a few weeks, and it was some great sex... Her breasts were just amazing.... I still think about her alot when wanking it

Comment

Being a whore usually isn't a long term profession.

They either end up dead, crazy, or in jail. The pretty ones land husbands and continue on being whores with his money.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-06-2014, 07:49 PM.

Comment

16 posts and no mention of op's mom. I'm impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
                  16 posts and no mention of op's mom. I'm impressed.
                  the 1990s called they want their yo momma jokes back.

Comment

the 1990s called they want their yo momma jokes back.
                    That's what she said....

Comment

This is pimpin over hear mayne! I tell a hoe like this, keep your tiptoes to the concrete, ear to the street and don't look down unless there's money on the ground...you undersmell what I'm sayin!

Comment

Working...
                      X