Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you go to sleep after seeing a spider like this crawl under your bed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you go to sleep after seeing a spider like this crawl under your bed?

I walk into my room, and from the hallway light I saw one that looked like one of those as big as a small child's hand scurry from my bathroom to my bed about as fast as I could run, or faster.

I took out my flashlight and looked everywhere but I couldn't find it. Who knows where that mother****er is. It's faster than I am, there's no way i could catch it.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-20-2014, 06:00 AM.

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post

How do you go to sleep after seeing a spider like this crawl under your bed?
    You don't. You get everybody out of the house and burn it down.

Seriously though back when I was a teenager and living at home, I walked out to the kitchen at like 3 in the morn to get something to eat or drink or some **** and there was a spider just like that posted up in the middle of the kitchen floor. Huge as the f**k. He didn't jet so I was able to sneak up towards him and wrecked him with my shoe. Died on the scene. Then the next night, I came out to the kitchen again...and there was one even bigger in the SAME EXACT SPOT. I thought I was tripping on LSD or something. Freaked me the f**k out. It was like the husband or wife of the dead spider or some ****...it was like it just followed the scent trail to the spot where the first one died.

I'll never forget it.

Comment

where the hell do you guys live?

those are big, big spiders.

Comment

You should let him bite you.

An Asian Spiderman? How cute would that be?!

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
          You should let him bite you.

An Asian Spiderman? How cute would that be?!

spiramann!

Comment

At least it wasn't a centipede.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              where the hell do you guys live?

those are big, big spiders.
              At the time I was in Dallas. We lived right next to a creek. So there was a f**k load of spiders and ****. One time I walked out at night to get something on the back porch, and when I flicked on the light I saw a big ass snake tail under the grill (startled his ass) and he hauled ass into the bushes. Freaked me the f**k out. And I actually like snakes, but stepping within two feet of a possible water moccasin....ain't my thing, bruh.

Comment

its only a huntsman, no stress

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
                  its only a huntsman, no stress
                  The hell is a huntsman? Anyway huntsman or whatever the f**k, that ish still freaky as hell!!

Comment

if you have spiders that big and ugly in your home or tree house (wherever you live) do some serious cleaning homie you know that monster has a bunch of babies ready to hatch and kill you

Comment

Working...
                    X