Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Father shoots teen boy because of daughter...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chalino Sanchez View Post
    he shud have offered to suck the dads c0ck.
    That's exactly right, but kids have no respect these days. And if you have no respect, expect a bullet in the head.

Comment

the boyfriend sure know how pick them ******ed chicks eh

Comment

Originally posted by 876arrow View Post
        The vast majority of gun murders are committed by people who obtained their gun illegally.

He probably wasn't a rapist, but we don't know the full story. Still, guns save lives and that's all there is to it.
        As Piggy said, guns have resulted to more deaths than saving lives.

It's a gun culture so whether it is illegal or not does not matter. Illegal guns are part of it. In fact I would imagine people carry illegal guns as protection and use it since they fear the other party has a gun too.

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
          The dads a dip**** because he grabbed the gun at 230 am when he was told a guy was in his daughters room?
          No, because he shot the kid with it. The irony is that if the dad was a police officer arriving on scene and shot the kid because he thought he was "reaching for something" the exact same imbeciles who are defending this act of murder would be calling for the officer to be jailed.

Gun culture. The dad is a dip**** who has been misled by gun marketing into thinking that the entire world is full of gun-toting rapist quick-draw-McGraws just waiting for a split second that they can pull out their own gun and start shooting. The result is that a dumb kid visiting his dumb girlfriend was shot in cold blood by her dumb dad.

Just when I thought a liberals wrist couldnt get any limper.....
          This says more about the gun culture in the US than I could in a thousand words. Guns, the culture insists, are manly. Manly men sort out their own problems using manly guns. People who think that somebody shooting an unarmed 17 year old to death in their daughter's bedroom is an awful tragedy, why they are liberal limp wrists because guns, as we have established, are manly.

US gun culture is based upon lies and fantasies and exists in part to help gun manufacturers sell guns to scared and deluded idiots who think that murdering teenagers is manly.

Originally posted by Le samouraï View Post
          That actually isn't the relevant statistic. It doesn't matter that more murders are committed with illegally-gotten guns (of course they are), it matters whether an unacceptable number of murders or accidental deaths result from the use of legally-gotten guns.

To clarify my position, I'm for regulation of gun ownership but am much more concerned with gun culture, and would like to see a shift in the way our society thinks about guns and their importance or use. This may sound a lot like the shift you told me you wanted in society with regards to marijuana/drinking, although I am absolutely for the legality of all of these things with certain regulations in place.
          Great post and this is basically my view. I'm not anti-gun but I think they should be heavily regulated and properly licensed.

I am against the gun-culture though. There was a news case not so long ago about a moron who left his gun in a cup holder in his car, his toddler son escaped his car seat and grabbed the gun and shot his slightly older sister dead. Now the fact that the gun was left within reach was tragic and stupid. But where was he going that he felt he needed to bring a pistol? A fucking wedding.

What the fuck kind of wedding was this?

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          Wasnt their a mass stabbing at a school in China by a mad man? **** statists that hate the bill of rights and self defense.
          Yes there was. At Chenpeng Primary School a man went on a stabbing spree injuring 23 students and one elderly woman. There were no deaths.

This made the news because it occurred on December 14th, 2012, the same day that the Sandy Hook shooting took place. At Sandy Hook you will note that one man with legally obtained firearms killed 26 students and teachers.

Actually knife attacks happen regularly in China and since March 2010 when this phenomenon really began there have been 25 deaths. In the same period of time in the US there have been 85 deaths from spree killings alone. Adjust that for population and you have insane numbers. In China there are .001 deaths per 100,000 people due to spree killings. In the US spree shootings account for .02 deaths per 100,000 people.

This tells us two things. Firstly that a direct comparison shows American spree shootings to be deadlier than Chinese spree stabbings by 1.5 orders of magnitude. Secondly that even so these events are extremely rare, so advocating the carrying of guns to counter this makes less sense than advocating the carrying of inflatable life vests in case of sudden flooding.

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
            Seemed to work out pretty well for Zimmerman...
            No it didn't. Gun culture ruined his life and ended the live of Trayvon Martin.

Of course it's ****ing relevant. There are people (maybe piggy) who want law-abiding citizens to be disarmed so only criminals have guns, then those law-abiding citizens can't defend themselves against the criminal scum.
            Law abiding people seldom need to defend themselves against "criminal scum" in situations in which deadly force is justified. And the cases where law abiding people need to are increased in frequency because of the increased violence in a gun culture.

It's very disingenuous of you to say "more murders are committed with illegally-gotten guns"... the VAST MAJORITY of gun murders are committed by people with guns obtained illegally. Now, when I say "vast majority", it's over 95%.
            The "vast majority" of gun murders in the US involve situations in which both the victim and the perpetrator were involved in illicit or illegal activity.

It matters. Criminals have guns & they will continue to have them.
            On each other.

My position is that I want good, law-abiding citizens to be able to defend themselves from criminals. Unfortunately, tragedies are going to happen. But what isn't going to benefit society is if the good people have their guns taken away from them, so only the bad guys have them.
            Do the good guys all wear white hats? This is another interesting element about US gun culture. Who the fuck distills a complex web of social phenomena with thousands of human lives on the line into something with all the nuance of a Saturday morning cartoon?

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
            So the lady that used her rifle on 3 intruders with guns in Detroit was all just a fantasy?
            I just did a quick search for "florida woman rifle kills three" and found one link to a woman using an AK47 against three would-be intruders from a site called "gunssavelives.net". Every other result on the front page is about tragic murders of innocent people.

Gun culture.

lol @ suicide argument.

People can commit suicide with rope. So we should ban rope, yes? People can commit suicide by jumping off a bridge, so should we ban people from walking on bridges?
            Interesting fact: When guns are unavailable for suicide the rate of suicide goes down. Not the rate of gun suicide. The rate of suicide altogether.

The fact is that people commit suicide on a whim. They decide "I'm going to kill myself" and then go through with it. By the time they rig a noose and chair they change their mind. The difference when all you need to do is pull the trigger is that it's too quick to change your mind.

And what is "out of sheer second amendment stupidity"?
            A stupid obsession with an archaic legal allowance related to the raising of militia to protect agrarian societies from government, misapplied to the subject of self defense from "criminal scum".

And if you had your way, law-abiding citizens wouldn't be able to protect themselves with guns from the criminals who have guns. Such flawless logic you possess, Mr. Piggy.
            If I had my way they would have much less need to. Without gun culture there are fewer guns. Fewer guns means fewer deaths from guns.

Guns are banned in Chicago... and how's that going for 'em?
            Guns are banned in Illinois? Oh no, just within the city of Chicago. Obviously easy access to firearms means not having to take a fifteen minute drive outside the city limits to buy one there.

Chicago has a smaller population than Toronto yet has ten times the murder rate. Why? The media in Toronto dubbed 2005 "The Year of the Gun" because out of 80 homicides in the city included 52 involving firearms. In 2005 Chicago recorded 337 firearms murders and this was considered unremarkable.

Two cities with much in common, similar populations, proximity to a Great Lake, similar demographics, same latitude. What's the difference? Gun culture.

Law-abiding gun owners commit a tiny amount of crime, using their legally obtained guns. Criminals with illegally obtained guns commit a massive amount of crime. That's all there is to it.
            Gun culture results in massively increased rates of violence.

And this happens soooooooo often.

Scumbag criminal breaks into home, looking to steal/rape/murder... man pulls out gun, protects family... but you don't want him to be able to do that, do you? What a bizarre little creature you are.
            How often does this happen? Somebody above put the rate at .08/100,000. The likelihood of you using guns to defend yourself based upon that statistic is 1 in 1.25 million.

People are bad at understanding risk, I get that. But gun culture is all about obfuscating the data and pretending that the United States is some feral wasteland full of outlaws and rape-murderers and that this is a good thing because guns.

I accept that him being a boyfriend is the most likely scenario, but still, your argument about guns is so warped, I am so glad I do not think like you. You are clearly a demented individual.
            He's dead because of gun culture. And I'm demented?

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            This happened three houses down from where I live.

http://southsacramento.news10.net/ne...-theft-attempt

So while some on here think that violent armed intruders are merely a figment of ones imagination, I know better.

To argue with the clueless about it does nothing but raise my blood pressure anymore, so I just leave it.
            Did you read the link? The house was a medical marijuana grow op. The stupid prohibition on drugs is a whole nother discussion. Did I just say "whole nother"? Yes I did, fuck you.

Fact is that the insistence on gun culture results in more people being killed and injured with guns and increases the chances of violence for everybody. And remember it isn't the guns, it's the gun culture.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              This happened three houses down from where I live.

http://southsacramento.news10.net/ne...-theft-attempt

So while some on here think that violent armed intruders are merely a figment of ones imagination, I know better.

To argue with the clueless about it does nothing but raise my blood pressure anymore, so I just leave it.

don't blame piglet. he carves out a sheltered canadian existence. canadians are generally too passive to rob anybody.

you got robbed, aye? ah jeez.

he also grew up a brit. brits generally have weakened bones from all of the inbreeding. they're just too fragile to rob.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                don't blame piglet. he carves out a sheltered canadian existence. canadians are generally too passive to rob anybody.

he also grew up a brit. brits generally have weakened bones from all of the inbreeding. they're just too fragile to rob.
                I missed you.

And squeal, I still love you, man. We can watch Godzilla flicks, play karate in the garage, and argue over Batman vs Spiderman.

We have differing views over things. This one isn't a deal breaker.

I'll make you some nunchucks and ninja stars one of these days, so we can become friends again.

I'll roshambo you to see who smelt it dealt it. Bunk beds out of Lincoln logs. Loser gets top bunk.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

There's a lot more fist fighting goes on in Britain. Yanks don't know how to do it properly, because a pistol takes one hand to fire but you can't have a punch up without first putting down the chicken wing.

Comment

And all the times guns have saved people's lives... nothing to say about that, piggy ol' boy?

Comment

not guilty.......

Comment

Working...
                      X